Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo with Elle and Hot Ameera  (Read 1010 times)

Hornydevil247

Last two reviews.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

First one was a duo with Elle and Hot Ameera and the second one was an overnight with Elle.

Organised a duo with Elle and Ameera after my first solo punt with Elle. I have had a number of duos involving Ameera with Adele, Hazel Kitty, Dee, Lindsey, LilyHart with next to come in June and she has been great in all of them.

Comms

Great Comms with both girls. Agreed a date a sent bookings via AW.

Was given the location by text from Elle during the afternoon. Cannot fault her comms, one of the best around.

Nice modern serviced apartment in North West London with a short walk of the nearest underground.

Event

The Bedroom.

DFK all round , three way oral, three way rimming, finger fucking both girls.

DP on Elle with Ameera fucking Elle's pussy with a strap on and me fucking Elle up the arse in doggy.

Ameera fucking Elle with the strap on in doggy whilst Elle was sucking my cock.

Toy show by both girls on each other.

Sex with both girls in various positions with one pop with each.

The Kitchen

I thought the punt was over as Ameera and I had both showered and changed and were chatting in the kitchen with Elle. Elle comes over and starts snogging my face and rubbing my crutch and the next thing Elle has unzipped my jeans and drops to her knees and start giving me a blow job.

In a matter of minutes I'm on the kitchen floor with my jeans around my ankles and Elle riding my cock, with a hat on and Ameera sitting on my face being licked out by me.

Ameera felt she was missing out on being fucked and the next thing the kitchen draw is open and she fucks herself with a spatula and a ladle. Gives a new meaning to the use of kitchen utensils. I don't know if there was a roller in the draw but that would have been even more hysterical. :lol:

Summary

A great duo with Elle and Ameera and would recommend if duos are your thing.

The journey on the underground back with Ameera was even more hilarious but I won't add it to the review. :D

:hi:

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 05:38:20 pm by Hornydevil247 »

fredpunter

So having fucked nearly every bloke in London, most at least twice, ameera is now working her way thru all the women. If there was an oscars award for prossies .....

No wonder she is hard to book at short notice now  :dash: