Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Klaudia - Hungarian in Hillingdon  (Read 3304 times)

Offline Digz2012

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has seen Klaudia? Slim chick, big tits

External Link/Members Only

Greatful for any help.

Cheers
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Bratpack

If you search for her profile number, you get this thread:

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16305

which also gives you some of her previous profile numbers which you can then use to search for reviews

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39254.msg533299;topicseen#msg533299
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27900
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28391

Online HappyandLucky

As per above, several reviews all negative. I have not seen but she is one to avoid  :hi:

Offline The_Don

johnnyboy61

Looks stunning and she keeps popping up on my AW searches, but as has been said, frequent profile changes that can be traced to poor reviews on UKP. Keep having to remind myself of that though whenever I see her pics. So far big head has triumphed over little head.

Offline ForrestGump

There's enough good advice ahead of my post but just wanted to add that up until last week I clocked that she had a profile with feedback reading of 75. So she's presumably switched profiles and names yet again and very recently even though the create date of her current profile is Nov 2014.

johnnyboy61

Here's another stunner in the area who's been discussed on here before, but no one seems to be brave enough (or foolhardy enough) to TOFTT.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her pictures change, but don't appear to be stolen, so it looks like it's her on the profile. She's one of Sergei's Sudbury girls and he hasn't even bothered to remove "pregnant" from the likes list - perhaps as she supposedly offers BB he thinks this means that she wants to get pregnant.  I love the copy and pasted Q & As, especially the final one which just has me scratching my head in puzzlement:

Q. Q. Can I come see you? A. A. Because we photographers recent natural unless you're going to pay me £ 40 (trouble) just like the museum and after you go if you just want to watch ))

Of course the pointless graphics and the Romanian nationality alone are enough to ring the warning bells.  Still, she looks absolutely stunning............

Online HappyandLucky

Here's another stunner in the area who's been discussed on here before, but no one seems to be brave enough (or foolhardy enough) to TOFTT.

Her pictures change, but don't appear to be stolen, so it looks like it's her on the profile. She's one of Sergei's Sudbury girls and he hasn't even bothered to remove "pregnant" from the likes list - perhaps as she supposedly offers BB he thinks this means that she wants to get pregnant.  I love the copy and pasted Q & As, especially the final one which just has me scratching my head in puzzlement:

Q. Q. Can I come see you? A. A. Because we photographers recent natural unless you're going to pay me £ 40 (trouble) just like the museum and after you go if you just want to watch ))

Of course the pointless graphics and the Romanian nationality alone are enough to ring the warning bells.  Still, she looks absolutely stunning............
JB, Lost me on placing this post in this thread but perhaps I am missing something obvious  :hi:
She does look stunning as you say.

johnnyboy61

Just that it was a similar case in NW London of not being misled by apparently genuine pictures of a stunning looking girl. Both of them crop up all the time on my AW proximity search and their pictures stand out. Didn't start a new thread as she has already had one a few weeks back. In both cases one has to keep thinking with your head and not your dick, otherwise, as sure as night follows day disappointment will ensue.

Offline ForrestGump

Now known as Helen and has a newly created profile but, no doubt, the same old scamming sh*t she's become notorious for.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Also looks like she has a nasty sore on her lower lip, in case there was any more need to avoid going anywhere near this nasty piece of work.

leafsfan1

JB, Lost me on placing this post in this thread but perhaps I am missing something obvious  :hi:
She does look stunning as you say.

You're right. There are seemingly quite a few in the Sudbury Hill/Sudbury Town area - perilously close to me! LOL!

I keep being tempted by this one in particular - looks pretty good - but she has been on AW for several months now and still no feedback whatsoever.

Offline flybynightpm

I see Kladia burnt someone else and he left a review on the other site... bitch... maybe its best we know where she is rather than her buggering off somewhere where they don't know her...

Offline ForrestGump

Now she's Vanessa19x and using this profile: External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Offline ForrestGump

Seems she's getting a new profile on a daily basis now.  :rolleyes:

Now trading as sexy baby21 External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

johnnyboy61

Here we go again! Now Letisa.  Presumably as soon as Sergei sees we've rumbled her new profile he changes it again, so don't expect this one to be up for long.

Online HappyandLucky

Here we go again! Now Letisa.  Presumably as soon as Sergei sees we've rumbled her new profile he changes it again, so don't expect this one to be up for long.

I think Sergei is in  :rose: :rose: :rose: with us  :yahoo: