Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexybum069 - Burnham  (Read 984 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 513079) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Crackpot11

I’ve been intrigued by this tourer for some time but lack of reviews and info on here put me off. How wrong I was! External Link/Members Only
Comms: all done via email and text and arranged in advance.
She tours with her other half but is available on her own, staying at camp parks in Somerset and Cornwall.
Looks: petite housewife type, age in 40s, possibly older, milfy next door with a great tanned slim body and pretty feet.
Directed to park home, got a bit lost but was patient with my delayed arrival. Shown to bedroom, dressed in normal clothes but they soon came off to reveal sexy underwear.
Service: started with kissing  and fondling but wasn’t long until she was handling and sucking my dick on her knees like a pro. Then naked and spreadeagled on bed for me to suck her sticky parts, v tasty pussy and as name suggests a sexy bum which I rimmed happily. Then onto a prolonged 69, followed by multiple positions, doggy, prone bone, cowgirl and legs over shoulders. She is very eager, vocal and flexible. Finished with oral and coating her titties. Not sure if cim an option.
Overall: a great find, 10/10, a sexy housewife tourer who loves sex, apparently keen on mmf with hubby, gang bangs and bukkake. Well I’m fairly vanilla but she ticked all the boxes for me. Just a shame she’s quite far from me when touring and quite expensive, although I’d rather pay a bit more for quality.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 07:51:04 am by Crackpot11 »

Offline fredhiggins

Saw her profile pre-covid. Did parties then, doesn't seem to now.

Offline Crackpot11

I’ve seen her advertise them when she is on tour but suspect probably only regulars allowed.

Offline fredhiggins

I’ve seen her advertise them when she is on tour but suspect probably only regulars allowed.
Oh , ta.