Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British_Kate - Paignton  (Read 1394 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3508018) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Online Avabar

External Link/Members Only

Location - Paignton. Private ground floor residence. Very easy to find with clear instructions.

Comms - Superb

Price - £250 for 1 hour

The week before I met Kate, I’d had a truly awful punt with a terrible Brazilian girl, unfortunately I can’t find her profile now to give her the stinking review she deserves. So I decided I was going to find someone new to try. Someone British and more premium that would hopefully restore my faith in punting a bit more.

Kate’s profile jumped out at me as she had a certain classy vibe about her and I loved how her social media showed both personality and a really nice dress sense. Despite my recent reviews, I don’t normally spend £250 for an hour, but I was super intrigued by Kate.

Comms were fantastic. Couldn’t do my initial requested date, but was very friendly and helpful in finding another time that worked for me (wish more girls would do this). I explained to her that I wanted a very GFE based meet and loved CIM, and she was very happy to oblige.

This was another very good punt for me. Very GFE in style which is just what I needed after the dodgy Brazilian.

Kate is a very attractive middle aged woman who clearly looks after herself. her face is blurred in most of her photos, but if you scroll far enough down on her Twitter you can mostly see it. Her body is in great shape. Beautifully soft skin. Bolt ons that both look and feel great.

She was initially dressed in a really nice leggings and jumper set, and we kissed and groped each other for a while like this before I slowly undressed her to reveal very nice sexy underwear beneath. As I say, all very GFE and I loved it.

Round one was a brilliant OWO finishing with CIM. She did a very cute thing of asking my permission to get a glass of water as I’d cum so much in her mouth.
Round two was more OWO, RO, cowgirl and doggie.

All in all, a really good punt. She’s very sexy, pleasant company, and there was just a nice relaxed atmosphere about the whole thing. Wouldn’t go regularly at that price, but will definitely return at some point as a treat to myself.

Online anonymouse72

Offline houseboot

What's her Twitter please

Beware.

Depends on whether it's a "working" Twitter or her private one.

The latter breaches Rule 22

Online anonymouse72

Beware.

Depends on whether it's a "working" Twitter or her private one.

The latter breaches Rule 22

It's a work one. Turns out I already follow her, she wasn't hard to search.

Noted for next time however  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 06:34:12 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline Fuzzyduck

What's her Twitter please

Doing a basic search often yields more info. If you google her phone number, you'll get what you're after and will also see she used to a charge double when she was in London.

Offline Fuzzyduck

It's a work one. Turns out I already follow her, she wasn't hard to search.

Noted for next time however  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Offline badsin

Thank you for the review. I've spotted this profile several times when I've been in the area.

Checking her Twitter/ X, she looks to exercise her dogs on the same beach I used to take mine :hi:

Offline scutty brown

Thank you for the review. I've spotted this profile several times when I've been in the area.

Checking her Twitter/ X, she looks to exercise her dogs on the same beach I used to take mine :hi:

Gives you an excuse to ask to see her puppies