Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo with Alice Star and Naughty Welsh Nia  (Read 4559 times)

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6805144) (43 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7379779) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Ricky Ticky

Having seen Alice several times since our first meet (previously reviewed) and each time being better than the last I decided it was time to follow through on the chat we’d had about having a MFF threesome, and that Nia was the right girl to join us so booked in for earlier this week.

Comms were easy with Alice, I did message Nia a couple of times and always got a reply as well.

1 hour - £170 per lady. In a really nice flat easy parking and access, well equipped, near the station.

The girls, Alice is well reviewed and with reason! She is objectively super hot. Very very pretty and a body built for sin and so much fun. Anyone who has had the pleasure of meeting her will not need it explained when I say ‘that giggle’. Today she was wearing a lbd with stockings and lingerie underneath. In addition she had a really cute bow in her hair, made her look all innocent and sweet, . She looked fantastic!!!
Stood next to her behind the door was Nia, a bit taller and wearing a little red dress which show off her toned body, again with stockings and lingerie. She also is very pretty, long dark hair tied back, and quite large tits.

So I’m in the hall with two incredibly attractive young women who as soon as the door is closed start snogging my face off. Only breaking to dfk each other.

I hadn’t had a doubt but this confirmed the next hour was going to be something else.

Into the room and the kissing and grooping continued, I had my clothes off very quickly and was helping them do that same. As has become part of our routine Alice knelt on the bed so I could rim her clean and tasty bum. Seeing this Nia felt she was missing out so adopting the same position made it clear what she wanted so I went between the 2 of them.

Then a double blow job as I stood and they were both on their knees.

Then into the shower and, as requested, Alice stood with one leg above me and peed all over me. Well hydrated so a very sexy view.  We all showered.

Alice has been encouraging my sub side, that I didn’t know I had until I met her lol, and put a collar on me and walked me on all fours into the bedroom. As I got on the bed I saw them both producing cuffs by my ankles - I will point out that before they attached they did ask if I was ok with this, I was, soon hands and legs strapped down they got it on with each other just out reach which was really hot, I so wanted to play with their tits or finger them but couldn’t.

Soon their mouths were on me again, strapped to the bed with one on my balls and one on my cock was unbelievable.

This next bit is not for everyone.

They untied me and I got on all fours as they both put on strap ons and spit roasted me. Alice pegging me and Nia fucking my mouth with hers. They then swapped. After a few mins of this I lay back and both went down on me again. I came in Nia’s mouth, then (as requested) she spat it on me so Alice could lick it off then they snowballed.

I was whacked out but no let up! Alice went down on Nia who wanted my cock in her mouth. It’s amazing how quickly an old man can get hard again in such a situation lol

So they were using a double ended dildo and and I was going from mouth to mouth. Then Alice suggested I fuck Nia first as I hadn’t had sex with her before, where as I’ve had the joy of sex with Alice quite a few times.  So I lay back and Nia rode me with her very tight pussy, felt amazing. Meanwhile Alice lay next to me with a wand and the fucking machine. It was the best kind of sensory overload!

Then I fucked Alice while fingering Nia.

As I was close again both lay their heads over the bed and again I went from mouth to mouth before cumming in Alice’s mouth.

Throughout all the above they showed as much interest in each other as me (in a good way) and at points I can’t quite remember they both squirted, Alice at least twice and I got a great mouth full second time.

Alice told me she had more pee if I wanted it before I got ready, well would be rude to say no so back in the shower and another drenching and this time Nia joined in.

Another shower and kiss and cuddle with both and then work called so reluctantly got dressed.

Both stayed naked kissing me until the moment I left.

I will add all penetration was protected, we did laugh at the end because of the number of condoms on the floor from various dildos, strap on and of course me.

It’s worth saying that as much as these two ladies are super hot and very imaginative in the room, like all the best in this game, they are brilliant because they are smart, good fun to chat with and seem to enjoy it at least as much as you do.

I can’t recommend highly enough and will repeat, as often as I can.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Online Dan Dastardly

Great review pal , don’t think I could cope with the pair of them , I’ve been to wonderland a few times and I agree Alice is sensational

Offline Sticky2336

Great review, haven't had the pleasure of Nia yet,but Alice is one of the best I've seen

Offline justalad

It certainly sounds like a good punt was had Ricky  :hi:

Offline Clovell

Looking into a duo with these 2 myself..

Only seen alice on her own..and she’s completely faultless
One of the best around for sure..

Offline aps

Great review of the amazing time you have had. Alice is wonderful. Yet to see Nia

Offline boctoylover

I had another duo last week with these two and it was brilliant. I can’t review it properly as its less than 6 months since I last saw them but it was even better second time around.

Offline Punting_Mad

Where did you see the 6 month rule.. that relates to how long between seeing and posting i thought.  Somebody will clarify I'm sure.. :hi:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 10:16:19 am by Punting_Mad »

Offline boctoylover

Well if that is the case I’ll do a full review

Offline Punting_Mad

Wait for somebody to confirm my interpretation please.. I don't want to get you into trouble..

Offline Zeusthedoc

I read it as reviews can be posted for up to 6 month after (12 for newbies) and multiple reviews are allowed but don't tout.

Not sure if I'm out Wales way any time soon but sounds like you had a good time

Offline boctoylover

Wait for somebody to confirm my interpretation please.. I don't want to get you into trouble..

:thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review. I have seen Alice, and hoping to book a duo with her and another girl in the future.

Offline Doyle

I had another duo last week with these two and it was brilliant. I can’t review it properly as its less than 6 months since I last saw them but it was even better second time around.

Like Zeus says, "Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban"

You could always add a reply to your previous review with any new information if you're worried?  I've seen that done before rather than a new review.