Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie GFE - North Wales outcall  (Read 1723 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6401724) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline 68robbie68

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

This was a reverse booking , 3 replied and Katie GFE  was definitely the pick of the bunch

Comms - very good . We had to change the date and time from original request, but this wasn’t a problem

Meeting- took place in my home . I live in North wales, but not too far from Chester . Katie messaged to say she was leaving , so I showered ready for her arrival. I’d given her my address and number , but , over an hour passed and she hadn’t arrived!!! I live in a village, with next to no phone signal, she finally messaged with her number , and after another 20 minutes she finally arrived. 30 minutes late but at least she made it

Looks - States she’s 40, but IMO I’d say more like early 30’s
            Plumped up lips but not overly off putting and very soft
            Huge fake tits with lovely sensitive nipples

Service - started with a chat in my lounge, admiring the view . Lots of kissing and touching both ways.
I’d asked for a lap dance / striptease to start , so we moved to the bedroom to continue. I undressed and sat on the edge of the bed in my boxers . Katie gave a superb lap dance , lots of DFK throughout and grinding on my cock , which was now stood to attention. I removed my boxers and we proceeded to lay on the bed . Katie then moved down my body, gently kissing my torso on her way to my erect cock. She gave great oral, lots of kissing of my shaft and balls, great eye contact throughout. She didn’t deep throat, but was still a very good blow job.
I returned the favour, Katie was really fresh and clean, with a lovely smooth pussy, a few fingers inserted and she was making all the right noises.
Rimming on her followed by a finger up her arse. She seemed to be really enjoying herself, I’d loved to of fucked her arse , but I’d only booked an hour and didn’t want to push it on a 1st meet. Leave it to next time
A bit more DFK and fingering before on with the cover and fucked her in missionary, I didn’t last long as I’d worked myself up and was over excited, ha
We cleaned up and I was over the hour I’d booked , but this didn’t seem an issue
We got dressed and Katie was on her way

Overall a really enjoyable meet

Would recommend and would definitely book again

Lack of pics on her profile, but don’t let that put you off

Looks 9/10
Service 10/10
Personality 10/10