Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Maya - Birmingham Incall  (Read 3459 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7143559) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7726409) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online Yellowskin

External Link/Members Only

Services

1hr (£150) + dfk (£30)

Apartment near pagoda island.

Comms

Straightforward over whatsapp, Maya handles the comms herself.

Appearance

Light makeup, facially found her beautiful, gym tonned body, enhanced breasts.

Meet

Got into the apartment and met by the lovely Maya. Once in the room confirmed services and handed over the cash. As kissing is on the menu, Maya went into the bathroom and bought out some mouthwash. Stripped off and joined her on the bed.
Little chit chat, and complimented her on her English which is surprisingly decent compared to other Brazilians I've seen.
Action begins with kissing then she moved onto ow by expertly applying the condom with her mouth. Around 5mins into the bj I ask for sex, and start with cowgirl which was hot af. She went through all the variations, grinding squatting, leaning back and up close n personal. During this she had to place a pillow in-between the headboard and wall as it was banging pretty loud.
We then moved to mish, at the start spent most of it up close while kissing then moved back to marvel at the sight of her gorgeous face moaning. My stamina started to dwindle so took a little break and got her to give me another bj.
Once I was hard again we went into lotus until my arms gave out so moved into doggy. While i pounded away at her perfectly formed ass she would play with her clit, it didn't take long for her pussy to start convulsing so upped the pace even more until I came in the bag.
With still around 15mins left, just chilled and chatted until the time was up.

Conclusion

Sexy af girl, stunning in fact, friendly, and easy to converse with if you're into that. Pricey extras though as shown in her other review. But will definitely try and revisit if she's still here next week.

Offline alabama1

Thanks for review OP, but too many hidden extras for my liking. £ 240 an hour for DFK, OWO, and RO , indicated by previous review.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 12:00:46 am by alabama1 »