Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elegant Show Girl - Bristol  (Read 4370 times)

15 review(s) for Elegant Show Girl (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline anon1989

External Link/Members Only

30mins @£80

I saw this girl at the end of last week. I see she has another recent review and can mirror some of the things said. She is my kinda W/G. slim looked attractive and a good list of extras included. The ones I wanted was discussed up front. One of which was filming, she said only on her phone which is fair enough but when i arrived her phone was almost dead and needed charging  :thumbsdown:

Comms: Excellent, all done quick and easy by txt. How i like it.

Location: Not great. Large, well known chain hotel in central Bristol. Parking was £4.70 p/h in the hotels multi storey.  From there you have to go through several receptionist area's, up a lift then stairs to a card swipe locked door. (She did have a good way round this bit tbf)

The meet:

Walked in and shared a LFK then cash exchanged. She seemed fed up and was pretty quiet. I asked if she wanted me to freshen up but she said there were no towels available. I always arrive to meets freshly showered, teeth brushed etc anyway but did think hygiene can't be that important to her!
Started with some more kissing then stripped off and sat on the bed. She is slim but not toned, chunky thighs and small tits. Pics maybe slightly outdated. She asked owo or ow and i went for ow. She muttered she hates the taste of condoms and the BJ was 90% (vigorous) hand 10% mouth. Quickly gave up on that, i started kissing her and slipped a finger in but she stopped me after a few mins and said she was "to tight???" So gave up on that and started shagging mish for a bit then doggy. I like slow. deep strokes in doggy but 3 or 4 in she took over was banging back into my cock as fast as she could. Obviously rushing the meet along so i stopped and suggested anal. A big sigh and she snapped "i go on top" So i laid back and she jumped on. This was the highlight of the meet as she seemed to enjoy the anal, still going hard and fast though. I started getting close and asked to finish CIM and she said can I remove the condom and wash my dick first. I thought fuck this the whole meet was stop start and felt like an effort so i suggested she laid down and I wank in her mouth to finish.

As soon as I finished her whole mood changed, she was all of a sudden smiling and bubbly. She has a gorgeous smile, jumps from a 6/10 to a 8/10. She was pretty open too. Said she had been there on her own for almost 2 weeks and was bored, fed up and didn't want to be there. I felt sorry for her, and i left feeling down quite frankly. I think she needs to have an attraction to enjoy it otherwise it's an obvious struggle for her. But she has good rates and does a lot of extras included so prob has a lot of visitors.

Would I return? No

Offline Medic1983

Shame! She does indeed have a cracking smile per her pics, and with over 300 AW reviews... I dont see how shes too tight for a finger or two?

Offline winkywanky

As soon as I finished her whole mood changed, she was all of a sudden smiling and bubbly. She has a gorgeous smile, jumps from a 6/10 to a 8/10. She was pretty open too. Said she had been there on her own for almost 2 weeks and was bored, fed up and didn't want to be there. I felt sorry for her, and i left feeling down quite frankly. I think she needs to have an attraction to enjoy it otherwise it's an obvious struggle for her. But she has good rates and does a lot of extras included so prob has a lot of visitors.

Would I return? No

Hates her job and/or her situation, suddenly starts being friendly after all that nasty sex stuff is over?

A shame, but she needs to get out before she fucks herself right up, and gets a load more bad reviews because she's wasted guys' money.

Offline mradventures

i think with anything you need a break, maybe shes just done too much without downtime/time off :(

think shes on my hotlist

Offline Priapus4u

300+ feedback would not get me to book her again-though I never even got to meet her as she was not @ the address @ the appointment hour & did not respond to messaging when I was outside the premises!. :dash: :dash:

See my previous report-BEWARE!!

Offline Ed Ward

300+ feedback would not get me to book her again-though I never even got to meet her as she was not @ the address @ the appointment hour & did not respond to messaging when I was outside the premises!. :dash: :dash:

See my previous report-BEWARE!!

But, but, chrispuckey gave her a positive  :D
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline older and wiser

I don't know what you guys are on about. I've met elegant a few times and she is bledy good and a real nice person as well. Maybe she just didn't like what walked in through her door
Banned reason: A Donald
Banned by: Head1

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I don't know what you guys are on about. I've met elegant a few times and she is bledy good and a real nice person as well. Maybe she just didn't like what walked in through her door

Yeah ok  :crazy: :dash:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline HawkG

On balance, the reviews are positive. But people change. And different punters have different expectations. Don’t panic about an individual review, watch for a trend.

Offline chrispuckey

I had the pleasure back in 2017 and she was a very good punt and it is a shame her service isn't quite what it was.

Offline Crackpot11

« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 05:33:32 pm by Crackpot11 »

Online Discreet_welshman

She is hot and looks like she has a new tattoo compared to when I saw her a few weeks ago.
I havent left a review because I still dont know what to make of the meet, we was both a little uncomfortable with the hotel. The sex was good but not as GFE as I like, Nice girl but quiet, but she gives the impression she is very much louder and dirtier than the day I met her.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 07:07:25 pm by Discreet_welshman »

Offline Diggler fights back!

Age wise where would you place her?

Offline mradventures

her old whattsapp had a normal pic of her, going off that 30ish looking, and quite plain looking. but no inch of makeup look either :). i suspect she might light up when she smiles.

Thanks, when she’s down my end I might take the plunge.

Offline Jamandcream

Saw her a couple of years ago before being a member and before she started widely touring.
Great punt only one thing put me off she looked exactly like a girl I went to school with bit more chat I am pretty sure that was her mother!
Is pretty active on FAB and has some negatives about bareback.

Offline formulajuan1

As soon as I finished her whole mood changed, she was all of a sudden smiling and bubbly.

I have discussed this phenomena with SP's and been told that it is due to release from the Stress of fucking some random guy. And I always thought they were just glad to see the back of me!
Banned reason: Blatant tout.

Offline Jonestown

Isn’t “Show Girl” a euphemism for TS ?

Online bdyno

What is FAB ?
I think it's what the Thunderbirds say when something goes well.

Offline KC66

Fab is a swinging site, although she doesn’t accept any correspondence from single guys on there, only ladies or couples.

Her pics confirm she is definitely all woman!  :hi:

Offline winkywanky

I have discussed this phenomena with SP's and been told that it is due to release from the Stress of fucking some random guy. And I always thought they were just glad to see the back of me!

Can you not see that both of those are one and the same?

If a WG is unable to make the punter feel as if his hard-earned money is at all appreciated, let alone him personally while having sex, she has to a very large extent failed in her job. If she can't at least give the illusion of willingly engaging in sex for money, she should give it up and find a proper job.

Offline millbush

If a WG is unable to make the punter feel as if his hard-earned money is at all appreciated, let alone him personally while having sex, she has to a very large extent failed in her job. If she can't at least give the illusion of willingly engaging in sex for money, she should give it up and find a proper job.

This
Banned reason: Troll.

Couldn’t put it any better, if a punter comes in with a good attitude and is clean they should receive the services that are displayed in the SP’s profile. If the SP has some sort of anxiety as they don’t like fucking for money then they should make sure the the door doesn’t hit their arse on the way out. That’s why honest accounts of what takes place in meets are a must for most of us. Don’t bump up rating because pre or post bosh chat is pleasant. All of that shit should be standard, it’s about what was negotiated and what was provided.

Oh by the way she states now if you’re visiting her outside of Plymouth you should bring your own towel  :unknown:. It’s on her more info tab.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HawkG

Isn’t “Show Girl” a euphemism for TS ?

Check the photos, she 100% is “proper” female.

Offline millbush

Couldn’t put it any better, if a punter comes in with a good attitude and is clean they should receive the services that are displayed in the SP’s profile. If the SP has some sort of anxiety as they don’t like fucking for money then they should make sure the the door doesn’t hit their arse on the way out. That’s why honest accounts of what takes place in meets are a must for most of us. Don’t bump up rating because pre or post bosh chat is pleasant. All of that shit should be standard, it’s about what was negotiated and what was provided.

Oh by the way she states now if you’re visiting her outside of Plymouth you should bring your own towel  :unknown:. It’s on her more info tab.

Hidden Image/Members Only

:D be condoms next,she is oddly sexy though.

:D be condoms next,she is oddly sexy though.

She’s trying covert operations. I guess the quickest way to identify a hoe in a hotel is the amount of towels they order. If the hotel knows they’re whoring they will either kick them out or probably ask for a backhander. She obviously wants to keep all the Lizzies in her pocket. For a punter it’s not great though, also for her hygiene expectations I would imagine.

Offline millbush

Saves using someone elses slightly damp one though,something I point blank refuse to do.No clean towel no shower.