Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tia-Maria  (Read 2146 times)

1 review(s) for Tia--Maria (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

like_mature

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

More of a warning then a review as the meeting never happened.

It was around 18 months ago but my experience may help someone, somewhere one day!!

Booked Tia for a 4 hour outcall around 18 months ago. Communication was great to start with and she is clearly a chatty friend girl, she sent a face pic which I found pretty but I sure lots on here would only class as average. we agreed a date and time which was a Sunday morning.

Thing started going downhill from there to be honest and I ignored numerous warning signs but she offered what I wanted so I carried on.

Firstly she wanted to be paid for travel time claiming it was a 4hr round trip (I guess maybe 3hr in all honesty), now I didn't mind paying costs but she seemed to want to charge her hourly rate, in the end we agreed a price and everyone seemed happy. I even stupidly paid a deposit to show I was genuine and she wasn't wasting her time driving down for a no show.
We kept in contact via text over the week then come the weekend nothing, no reply or anything!!

Of course come Sunday morning I was a very frustrated punter!!! Completely messed about and a deposit down. Amazingly come mid morning she did reply with maybe the best excuse I've ever heard.....Her 16 year old son had been kidnapped and missing since Friday!!!!  Not really a lot I could say to that. (I did goggle it but it never made the news!!)

I did remind her about my deposit and a few days later told her I was reporting her to the police, she quickly returned my deposit. She disappeared off AW about 6 months after only to return around Christmas just gone. She emailed me saying she was back, I reminded her that she had messed me about but she claimed she couldn't remember (clearly the trauma of the kidnap has got to her!!!)

She maybe a great punt but she may also be slightly unhinged !!

SirFrank

That must surely rank is the best excuse ever for not turning up. I would have to enquire as to how her son was since the kidnapping etc.

SirPhilipXX

Reading her profile, I notice that she is 44 but wont see anyone over 55.; I guess that rules me out.

I can't say that thought has ruined my day exactly.

SirFrank

Reading her profile, I notice that she is 44 but wont see anyone over 55.; I guess that rules me out.

I can't say that thought has ruined my day exactly.

Even if you did manage to book her she'd probably end up having to cancel last minute because King Kong had just eaten her sister

James999

Her tits should put anyone off booking her  :vomit:

As for a 16 year okd son, in her dreams, more like a grandson at her age  :timeout

Offline rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

More of a warning then a review as the meeting never happened.

It was around 18 months ago but my experience may help someone, somewhere one day!!

Booked Tia for a 4 hour outcall around 18 months ago. Communication was great to start with and she is clearly a chatty friend girl, she sent a face pic which I found pretty but I sure lots on here would only class as average. we agreed a date and time which was a Sunday morning.

Thing started going downhill from there to be honest and I ignored numerous warning signs but she offered what I wanted so I carried on.

Firstly she wanted to be paid for travel time claiming it was a 4hr round trip (I guess maybe 3hr in all honesty), now I didn't mind paying costs but she seemed to want to charge her hourly rate, in the end we agreed a price and everyone seemed happy. I even stupidly paid a deposit to show I was genuine and she wasn't wasting her time driving down for a no show.
We kept in contact via text over the week then come the weekend nothing, no reply or anything!!

Of course come Sunday morning I was a very frustrated punter!!! Completely messed about and a deposit down. Amazingly come mid morning she did reply with maybe the best excuse I've ever heard.....Her 16 year old son had been kidnapped and missing since Friday!!!!  Not really a lot I could say to that. (I did goggle it but it never made the news!!)

I did remind her about my deposit and a few days later told her I was reporting her to the police, she quickly returned my deposit. She disappeared off AW about 6 months after only to return around Christmas just gone. She emailed me saying she was back, I reminded her that she had messed me about but she claimed she couldn't remember (clearly the trauma of the kidnap has got to her!!!)

She maybe a great punt but she may also be slightly unhinged !!

You see, that's when you should have taken a timeout and moved on to the next willing victim.....thanks for the info though, very interesting to say the least!

Happy hunting.

touch.and.go

Looks like the 16 year old was still being breast-fed :vomit: