Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LexiLegs69 of Bristol  (Read 2740 times)

5 review(s) for brandyswallows (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Tony Montana

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for 1 hour.

Incall at her place - a decent flat in the Easton area, no problem parking after I had found it.  She initially gave me the wrong postcode!

Positives

She is a tall slim black girl, friendly and good looking.  Incredible smooth skin like many black girls do and one of the reasons I choose them.  Enhanced boobs.

Nice (covered) BJ technique with fingernails on the balls which brought me off quickly for round #1.  Then a decent massage with oil before rolling me over to get me ready for round #2 with BJ, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl and finally doggy which finished me nicely.  I do like it when girls reach back and play with your balls while you are doggy-ing them.

Negatives

She normally charges an extra £20 for GFE (kissing) and really this should be mentioned on her profile as well as other extras. OWO, swallow etc is in her likes list but not included in the basic £100 fee.  When I mentioned this she says she normally discusses these things on the phone at the time of booking but since she had not done this she gave me a GFE for free.

Overall - recommended if you like tall slim black girls with a hint of Denise Lewis about them but confirm the extras cost first.

Offline Daffodil

Good work  :drinks:

You're right the extras should be clearly mentioned on the profile, but good that she at least did GFE without charging. What about the covered oral? Is that how you prefer it or was that due to the extras being charged?

Tony Montana

Good work  :drinks:

You're right the extras should be clearly mentioned on the profile, but good that she at least did GFE without charging. What about the covered oral? Is that how you prefer it or was that due to the extras being charged?

She has OWO on her likes so I guess that is also extra, but I had already made it clear I only had the basic fee on me so I couldn't (and wouldn't) pay any more.  She's worked in parlours up north a bit so I maybe she has the "basic fee + extras" mentality.

Offline bristol_lad

Lex, I'm guessing a facial would be grouped in with the other things you mentioned that she charges for as extras?

Tony Montana

Lex, I'm guessing a facial would be grouped in with the other things you mentioned that she charges for as extras?

No idea mate but you should agree a price first whatever extras you want