Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel's health, Broadway, Cardiff  (Read 14771 times)

Offline Sharky

Angel's Health, Cardiff External Link/Members Only

Initial appearance:

Quite shabby. Leads directly onto a main street, no privacy when waiting to be let in.

The Stay:

Was greeted by an Eastern European blonde in her PJs and dressing gown who took me through to a waiting area and asked if I knew the price, which she confirmed was £50, after which she offered me a seat on the old mangy looking sofa while the girls got ready to be introduced.

I then had to wait 5-10 mins, during which time I wasn't offered any refreshments and was left completely on my own. The 1st girl to introduce herself was another slim Eastern European girl, a brunette called Nicole (also in her PJs), followed by yet another Eastern European blonde called Angie in matching purple bra and thong and finally a busty brunette who's name I didn't catch (also Eastern European) in a black silk gown to hide the fact that she was of a slightly larger build.

I decided to go with Nicole and was lead upstairs, which gave me a great view of her pert arse, even through the PJs, to another shabby room with a bed and a mirror propped up against the wall in a small alcove next to it. When we got in the room Nicole's demeanour changed dramatically from jovial and smiling to disinterested and rude. I was then told that the £50 was for the very basics only, any touching or kissing/licking the body would be another £25 on top.After handing over the £50 I was told to get undressed during which time Nicole left the room. I was laying on the bed for about 5mins when Nicole returned and stripped naked herself, there was no element of a show for this it was simply something that she had to do.

Nicole then preceded to put the condom straight on even though I wasn't really "ready" yet, there was no attempt at any massage or other similar prelude. What then followed was simply the worst hand/blow job I've ever had! Her finger nails, while not very long, were extremely sharp and dug into my cock which was rather painful (not in a good way either) and her technique was poor. After a blessedly short time she asked if I "wanted to cum on top", to which I replied sure, after a bit of repositioning I started to fuck her missionary style until we were interrupted by the hostess shouting up to her in a language I didn't understand, they then had a short conversation while I was still inside her, which completely knocked me off my rhythm! We then continued for a short while, with Nicole flat out refusing to even look in my direction, when I noticed that my time was nearly up, so I picked up the pace and came. Nicole then immediately jumped up, removed my condom and jumped straight in the shower before  getting dressed and leaving the room again.

I got dresses went down stairs and was ushered out as quickly as possible, it was them that I noticed that the clock in the room was approximately 10 mins fast, whether this was an accident or deliberate to cheat people out of time I cannot say, but I was impressed!

Conclusion:

Run down location, no privacy when entering or leaving, quite attractive girls, but with a poor attitude and worse technique that seem to want to get rid of you ASAP 3/10 I would only return to see if the problems were the same with all the girls or only Nicole

Offline PuntingPete

Sorry to hear you had a shit punt. However your post reminds me why I don't visit parlours.

1. Lack of privacy (Anyone who sees you enter/exit knows exactly what you are there for)
2. You do not get to see any of the girls until you are inside.
3. More often than not it seems the girls are not interested & do not want to do the job they are doing
4. Surroundings are normally shabby & uninviting

From what I've read on this forum FCL on Whitchurch Road seems to be the best bet for a aprlour in Cardiff  :hi:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Sorry to hear you had a shit punt. However your post reminds me why I don't visit parlours.

1. Lack of privacy (Anyone who sees you enter/exit knows exactly what you are there for)
3. More often than not it seems the girls are not interested & do not want to do the job they are doing

From what I've read on this forum FCL on Whitchurch Road seems to be the best bet for a aprlour in Cardiff  :hi:

5. Parlours or even places where u need to book in advance but house a numerous amount of girls etc...
are potentially working with girls who have been drafted in from all over the globe (predominantly eastern europe)...
sometimes trafficked, other times just duped....

Offline Sharky

I would tend to agree, I only really visited here because I was passing and had no net access to find anywhere/anyone better

SirFrank

I avoid knocking shops like the plague these days. Too many shit experiences

Pauly447

Ive visited angels and the place is a dive & the girls are no better.  I much prefer first choice leisure in whitchurch rd, nice clean tidy rooms and some pretty girls.   :P :P :P

SirPhilipXX

Why anybody still visits parlours like this is beyond me - they are a relic of a bygone age of rubbish punting.

Now that punters are spoilt for choice from the dozens of WGs operating out of pleasant modern flats, that can be accessed and booked by smart phone, who on earth would want to visit such a depressing dive to see one of their decidedly second rate hookers?

Offline jawill

Pity it's gone so downhill. I used to have amazing punts at this place many years ago when the likes of Corel and Lisa worked there. Always remember a mind blowing threesome there once as well.

I stopped going when the place started filling up with foreign girls. Their attitudes changed the place. They were like robots,in and out as quickly as possible.

Same thing happened with the executive sauna.

Offline Corus Boy

Pity it's gone so downhill. I used to have amazing punts at this place many years ago when the likes of Corel and Lisa worked there. Always remember a mind blowing threesome there once as well.

I stopped going when the place started filling up with foreign girls. Their attitudes changed the place. They were like robots,in and out as quickly as possible.

Same thing happened with the executive sauna.

I think the owner at the time also ran a tight ship.

The loss of the back entrance, well I think it's lost as it seems to be gated off, does leave you exposed in the main road.

dj3k

Funny you talk about this, as the old owner apparently lost everything and is working in another parlour to make money.  An older lady who I went to see a few months ago.  FCL the best at the moment apart from a few indys.

richardcdf

Visited Angels  today after checking First Choice Leisure last week and had the worst time with Kim.She is the worst i could have chosen from 6 girls.Bad service, everything in a hurry and took 70 for what she said was half an hour but it was like a quarter.Just tried my luck after experiencing the same service with Sonia a month or so ago.Didn't check Angels reviews before but it's good i didn't cause i had a great time with Angy a blonde slim east european.There were like 8 girls working all pretty attractive but Angy just caught my eye
30 minutes on the clock(i always check the time :D ) had a great time she's really sweet and funny.it was really a girlfriend experience.Gonna go back to check one of the others  :cool:

Offline ianvilla

Visited Angels  today after checking First Choice Leisure last week and had the worst time with Kim.She is the worst i could have chosen from 6 girls.Bad service, everything in a hurry and took 70 for what she said was half an hour but it was like a quarter.Just tried my luck after experiencing the same service with Sonia a month or so ago.Didn't check Angels reviews before but it's good i didn't cause i had a great time with Angy a blonde slim east european.There were like 8 girls working all pretty attractive but Angy just caught my eye
30 minutes on the clock(i always check the time :D ) had a great time she's really sweet and funny.it was really a girlfriend experience.Gonna go back to check one of the others  :cool:

Interesting?????????????????

Offline Daffodil

Angel's Health, Cardiff External Link/Members Only

What a dreadful website.

As the main page loads, and you just see the silhouette of the prossie, it looks like she has a massive cock dangling between her legs  :scare:

Nicole looks quite hot though, shame about her shit service.

richardcdf

What a dreadful website.

As the main page loads, and you just see the silhouette of the prossie, it looks like she has a massive cock dangling between her legs  :scare:

Nicole looks quite hot though, shame about her shit service.

So lame..are you interested in the website design or in the girls that you see there?these reviews should be about girls not designing websites :thumbsup:

Offline Daffodil

So lame..are you interested in the website design or in the girls that you see there?these reviews should be about girls not designing websites :thumbsup:

Bullshit  :hi:

Their (your?) website is how they choose to represent themselves. If they can't even do a good job of that then what hope is there for them?

Not much, judging by the negative review here.

Offline ianvilla

Most of the comments on here about this establishment are in the form of a review and it doesn't look good for you at angels. Any savvy punter who is interested in a parlour is going to look at this and steer well clear of angels and head to FCL.
IMHO the website does reflect the way the place is run and is relevant. The opinion on here about angels is overwhelming either react to it and improve or go under like many others. Simples!!!!