Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time punter in London. Aldgate/Liverpool street or Harrow area  (Read 1800 times)

LondonJames568

Hi all,

Pretty new to all of this, but looking for 30-60mins with a woman who is GFE friendly, likes to take the lead, show a new kid around. I basically am looking for a nice and normal lay and no anal. Kissing with tongues and all is also a big bonus. Looking to spend up to £70. I promise I'll write a review too!

Edit: probably worth mentioning I lime them slim and relatively tall! British preference, but I'm not sure how much that would sway me.

Recommendations. Go!

Offline The_Don

Hi all,

Pretty new to all of this, but looking for 30-60mins with a woman who is GFE friendly, likes to take the lead, show a new kid around. I basically am looking for a nice and normal lay and no anal. Kissing with tongues and all is also a big bonus. Looking to spend up to £70. I promise I'll write a review too!

Edit: probably worth mentioning I lime them slim and relatively tall! British preference, but I'm not sure how much that would sway me.

Recommendations. Go!

External Link/Members Only < the punting WIKI, is very useful (IMO) for new and seasoned punters. Many punters have shared and added to it, over time.

LondonJames568

Thanks the Don - i flicked through it and had a look at reviews, but there are so many and was hoping someone had a good starting point for the new guy on the block.

If not, then dw, ill just learn like everyone else does  :lol:

Offline Malvolio

Start here:

External Link/Members Only

Recommendations can only go so far - you'll just have to take a punt on one that you like the look of.

LondonJames568

Start here:

External Link/Members Only

Recommendations can only go so far - you'll just have to take a punt on one that you like the look of.

Yeah, had a flick through. will give it a go.

Anyone know of girls in the Harrow / Wembley area? lets broaden the net a bit. no agencies, they give me the creeps

LondonJames568

FO

worth a shot - theres lots of generic threads, and reviews of areas nowhere near me. after some deeper looking im finding stuff

Any paticular recomandtios apart from
Lisa.23 - Kenton External Link/Members Only
or
Monica.Red - Harrow External Link/Members Only

would be welcome for the HA4,5,6 areas