Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on these romanians from croydon  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

I know both of these girls are lowlife romanian skanks but their pictures have peaked my interest I'm thinking of a 15 min punt with filming involved. So if someone has any info on any of these girls that would be useful

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline random

Really? They both have bareback listed.

Really? They both have bareback listed.

Just because they have that listed does not mean I'm gonna go in raw amigo :crazy:. Anyway back to the subject I would info if anyone has it

yellowledbetter

Punting with bareback girls even with a condom is risky.

I would ask you to reconsider for the health of us all.

I do not punt with the same girls as you and I dnt go raw with prossies it was a inquiry about two prossies.

Offline pumps

I don't get it, you open your horizons to start seeing other types of WG's where there is more variety and vfm, and you choose Romanians  :wacko: lol

Not seen either of those two,  I find a lot of the BB-er's in the endz which have nothing to lose, generally have severe hygiene problems (from the girls I seen in the past at the same premises) - so I shy away from them where possible..... heads up on that.

I don't get it, you open your horizons to start seeing other types of WG's where there is more variety and vfm, and you choose Romanians  :wacko: lol

Not seen either of those two,  I find a lot of the BB-er's in the endz which have nothing to lose, generally have severe hygiene problems (from the girls I seen in the past at the same premises) - so I shy away from them where possible..... heads up on that.

Thanks for that the reason why I chose romanians I'd because most Asians are bait and switches and the last two Romanians I've met have been good punts. But both have packed up and moved to east london and I'm not gonna travel that far for them.

LondonPunta

If you punt for owo or (d) fk then it's kinda pointless moaning about BBers.

Trying to lay the blame for the risk you take in the punting market on someone  else is only deceiving yourself.   Punting or shagging "real" girls unprotected without surety about their sexual history and current status is all on the cock doing the dipping.

Given the prevalence and activity of London's sex trade I'd be very surprised if anyone is more than "Kevin Bacon"  away from a significant sex health risk.

If you punt for owo or (d) fk then it's kinda pointless moaning about BBers.

Trying to lay the blame for the risk you take in the punting market on someone  else is only deceiving yourself.   Punting or shagging "real" girls unprotected without surety about their sexual history and current status is all on the cock doing the dipping.

Given the prevalence and activity of London's sex trade I'd be very surprised if anyone is more than "Kevin Bacon"  away from a significant sex health risk.

Good post  :hi:

datpunter

Sunyta, now lovee denisa (External Link/Members Only), has started charging 20 extra for bareback. She also now says no to finish inside (perhaps she charges extra for this too), but is unbothered if you do.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 09:10:55 pm by datpunter »

datpunter

Mishell brunette swe (External Link/Members Only) still does bareback all inclusive, but says no to finish inside. Gets mildly irritated if you do.

Offline FCB

Mishell brunette swe (External Link/Members Only) still does bareback all inclusive, but says no to finish inside. Gets mildly irritated if you do.

+447551053037
Town:   Croydon Norbury Streatham Brixton Sutton Mitcham
County:   Croydon
Region:   London
Nationality:   Romanian
Orientation:   Bi-sexual

« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 09:12:06 pm by FCB »

Offline FCB

If someone finishes inside without her consent.... I assume she'd get really pissed off

Offline pumps

If someone finishes inside without her consent.... I assume she'd get really pissed off

I do wonder why Romanians have a death wish....

Are you talking from experience then  :unknown:

datpunter

Are you talking from experience then

Well, my source has been reliable so far.

Well, my source has been reliable so far.

Who's your  reliable source Raghi Omar or Peter Cook  :unknown: