Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Miss Lacie still working?  (Read 592 times)

Offline sgrass

Have been trying to book a session with Miss Lacie for a bit, but never get replies to my text. Never have issues with other girls so curious if perhaps Lacie hasn’t been working lately?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=30298

Online RandomGuy99

According to her AW profile she logged in yesterday.

You might need to work on your texting technique.

Did you include the following info in your first message:

- Date and time you're looking to book her
- How long you want to book her for
- Whether it's an incall or outcall
- List of service you want on the booking
- Possibly your AW profile name so she can check your feedback

If you didn't then she may have decided she didn't want to get into a game of texting ping pong with you.

Also what time of day did you want the text on?

You may also want to try sending the same information in a message on AW, so you can see if she has read it.

Offline BobbyDazzler99

I texted her a few weeks ago and she responded instantly so yes I believe she is still working.

I can only imagine that when you did message her she was probably busy or out and about and the amount of messages she would get she probably doesnt need to reply to old messages and rather carries on with the most recent messages working her way down from newest to oldest.

Timing is key, also try to provide as much information as you can in the initial text so you do not appear to be a timewaster.

Popular SP's can actually be picky due to demand.

Online RandomGuy99

According to her AW profile she logged in yesterday.

You might need to work on your texting technique.

Did you include the following info in your first message:

- Date and time you're looking to book her
- How long you want to book her for
- Whether it's an incall or outcall
- List of service you want on the booking
- Possibly your AW profile name so she can check your feedback

If you didn't then she may have decided she didn't want to get into a game of texting ping pong with you.

Also what time of day did you want the text on?

You may also want to try sending the same information in a message on AW, so you can see if she has read it.
Probably best NOT to send it over night as she probably wakes up to a phone of texts from timewasters, so she bins all of those.  Then they'll be the morning wood brigade probably from 8am to 9am.  I imagine sometime around 10.30am might be best

Remember she'll be busy doing her job or everyday tasks, so she'll not pick up your text immediately. I suggesting sending one text with all of the information I suggested above and then waiting a day or so for a reply. If she doesn't reply, then try someone else.

I suggest something like the following would work:

"Hi Lacie,

I would like to book you for an <incall/outcall> for <n> hrs on <date>.  I would like <services>.  I understand that your fee for this is £<x>. My AW name is <username>.

Are you available for this booking?

Thanks"

And then wait.

If you've previously texted her with any of the following she may have blocked your number and you won't be getting a reply:

"U free?

"Hi"

"I wanna fuck you. U free?"
« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 11:00:05 pm by RandomGuy99 »