Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pixie - Sensual Connection - Colchester  (Read 4422 times)

Offline Feeling Hopefull

External Link/Members Only

Been looking to go visit Pixie for a while now, toy show followed by a massage, Pixie is very good looking with a great figure and I would say about 30, I paid £70.00 for 30 mins.

I text and managed to get a same day booking and was given the post code, nice house on a quiet cul de sac on the outskirts of Colchester, one thing though, I was told to text when I got there for the door number, got there and no bloody phone signal!, had to drive quite a distance to get a signal to tell her I was there when I actually wasn't, bit confusing but we got there in the end.

It's her private house, was led upstairs to her bedroom which was warm and clean.

I was asked to sit on the chair at the end of the bed (naked) to watch the show, the show that followed was amazing with Pixie being very vocal and clearly enjoying what she was doing, after about 15 mins she invited me to join her on the bed for a massage, bioy what a sensual massage it was, she is skilled in the art of massage and HJ, I would go so far to say its the best HJ I have ever had, all the time she was smiling and really in to what she was doing. There was no rushing at all and we had a nice little chat which took us well over the time.

I will defiantly be returning when I can

Offline fatboy

An interesting review, a rather different service from what we usually read about.

Would make a great alternative to some of the dodgy massage parlours. Thanks, F.B.  :hi:

Offline Feeling Hopefull

Exactly what I thought, I know you can get the full service for the same price elsewhere but this was a nice change  :thumbsup:

Offline Fatrobbutler

Sounds promising. Anyone else been to see her?