Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Problem with Adultwork  (Read 5125 times)

Offline Aspera

This message is on AW in the top right. VPN worked for me too, but I'll try a router reboot too.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline viper13

This message is on AW in the top right. VPN worked for me too, but I'll try a router reboot too.

Yea I noticed that message and rebooted router but still no pics.
I'll turn it off for a few minutes and try again  :hi:

Offline viper13

Yea I noticed that message and rebooted router but still no pics.
I'll turn it off for a few minutes and try again  :hi:

Nope, still no luck, still not showing pics on AW  :unknown:

Offline george r

Ok today for me can see pics again but slow to load

Offline Moby Dick

Is this specific to Y&H region?  :sarcastic:

Offline lillythesavage

l have restarted both my router and chromebook but still no pics

An AW problem they are trying to blame on the user  :D, back to normal this morning.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Anyone else having issues with viewing content on AW - mainly pictures?  :unknown:
You started a thread on this on the main board, why have you started another one here.   :unknown:

Now they've been merged it looks like you've asked the question again on the thread you started.   :wacko:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 08:34:32 am by daviemac »

Online timmy1

Feedback system also not working, left a review yesterday and its not showing up :unknown:

Offline PaulRuff

Feedback system also not working, left a review yesterday and its not showing up :unknown:

WG gets to view & decides whether to publish or not apparently... another nail in the coffin...

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
WG gets to view & decides whether to publish or not apparently... another nail in the coffin...

AW now moderate all feedback by SSs & SPs, takes several hours possibly overnight. An email is sent when feedback is published. The SP does not get to see it until it is on her profile, it is still added automatically by AW. Same happens to feedback SPs leave, I receive an email when it is added to the SS profile.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 11:49:55 am by Strawberry »

Offline 801

I also cannot leave feedback, the option is there but no box to input comment . Just the options for rating and once clicking submit it does not do anything. Still showing as I need to leave feedback ?

Offline Blackpool Rock

AW now moderate all feedback by SSs & SPs, takes several hours possibly overnight. An email is sent when feedback is published. The SP does not get to see it until it is on her profile, it is still added automatically by AW. Same happens to feedback SPs leave, I receive an email when it is added to the SS profile.
Yes I can only assume that AW want to moderate all feedback to stop anyone criticising AW  :unknown:

I'd previously set my AW profile so that I didn't get any e-mails from them but just had one telling me that my feedback had been accepted, anyone know if I need to reset my preferences or can't you stop this shite  :unknown:

Offline YorkshireLad

What’s going on? It’s been over a week & I still can’t see any photos!

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
What’s going on? It’s been over a week & I still can’t see any photos!
Have you asked AW.   :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Got an error message earlier about not being able to upload photos despite not being logged in, looked more like a message an SP would get  :unknown:
Now it's not letting me log in, anyone else got issues  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Got an error message earlier about not being able to upload photos despite not being logged in, looked more like a message an SP would get  :unknown:
Now it's not letting me log in, anyone else got issues  :unknown:
No issues for me, just logged in no problem, all photos showing as well.

Offline Blackpool Rock

No issues for me, just logged in no problem, all photos showing as well.
Don't know what the problem was but seems OK after switching the computer off and on again, almost always works that  :D

Online norwichfunseeker

Don't know what the problem was but seems OK after switching the computer off and on again, almost always works that  :D

sums up punting really - getting turned off or on, depending on the service from the girl visited!

Offline simping

Anyone know how to deal with this, have tried multiple browsers but getting the same thing..

« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 06:56:14 am by simping »

Offline Neverthere

Anyone know how to deal with this, have tried multiple browsers but getting the same thing..

AW started update maintenance to site at 03:00 so guessing still not complete.

Offline Latinoking

you sure? im having the same issues but their twitter feeds states that they are done with maintenance so thats a bit weird.

Offline Neverthere

you sure? im having the same issues but their twitter feeds states that they are done with maintenance so thats a bit weird.

As I said "guessing" not complete, they need be pro-active to defend themselves from SP maybe looking for compensation from advertising costs, available now etc payments, again just guessing.

I'm sure will be back

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
I couldn't access from tablet I can access from my phone which offers mobile version first, not sure if that's the same for others.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

Twitter feed includes replies from many unable to log on.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Twitter feed includes replies from many unable to log on.
Working alright for me now. Maybe the maintenance took longer than expected.  :unknown:

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Working alright for me now. Maybe the maintenance took longer than expected.  :unknown:

Many still reporting problems, I can't get on using home Wi-Fi. I can get into the site if I use mobile signal.

This is what happens if I use Wifi;

« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 08:33:59 am by Strawberry »

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
All seems fine now, the downtime work was due to finish 5am. Seems it finally finished at around 8.30-8.45am.

Offline VitIron

There seems to be a problem with the site right now.

I was able to access it without any problems a couple of hours ago.