Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadia1 - Guildford  (Read 1514 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7408073) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline sancho.panza

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previous AW profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen Nadia on several occasions now and thought it time to do a follow up review.

Seen in the last week - still in the same flat near to the large DIY store in Guildford - not the flats near the station.

30 min / £70

Nadia is older than her stated age on AW by 10 years but is still in very good shape. She has been in the UK for some time and her English is reasonable although still got a very strong accent. She is chatty and doesn't clock watch. Greeted on the last visit by her dressed in the black strappy outfit in one of her profile pics and lots of attention from the start - kissing - rubbing my dick even before we got to the bedroom.

She started off by helping me undress and then straight into OWO while standing in front of the wardrobe mirror with lots of ball licking. Onto the bed and more OWO, nipple licking and kissing. Kissing is light but enthusiastic. Onto RO / 69 and a bit of rimming. She is clean and she is happy with my tongue or a finger inside. On with the dom and into CG for about 5 mins before switching to mish where I finished in the bag. Clean up with wetwipes and then finished off with a good Thai massage until past the 30 mins. We then continued to chat and I left after about 45 mins.

In conclusion I think that she is incredible VFM as you could easily pay more than £70 for a crap massage and a topless HE in a TCM and I always come away with a smile on my face and a spring in my step :)

Would I return - Yes.

Offline shyleo

On my HL.
She has a lot of positive reviews.

Offline Sleet

Thanks for the review OP, I thought she’d gone back home when her AW account disappeared.

I’ve seen her a few time, she’s a nice girl and offers a good consistent service.

I thought I’d reviewed her myself and was surprised to find I hadn’t.