Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 666isobelle AdultWork at the whitehouse Preston  (Read 589 times)

2 review(s) for ms saffi  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by blackburnian]

Offline blackburnian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this profile pop up in searches before Xmas, fancied a milfy punt & had to go to Preston a couple of times between Xmas and new year due to work , exchanged a few Aw messages and it turned out she was actually doing incalls out of one of Lancs Massages places in Preston , questioned her about prices as Whitehouse is somewhat cheaper than her AW rates -  she said she wouldn't budge so I waited until she was rota'd and booked in incognito .

I did read the AW feedback 1st  - 2 negs wasn't good but as one was for unreliability & I wasn't seeing her at her place I decided to have a punt .Turned up & was shown both girls working , photos are her but she looked a lot rougher than in the pics some of which are from a good few years ago , decided as I was there i'd empty my balls anyway, she turned up in the room after what seemed like an age  - up close she's well over the 31 years she's claiming on AW and at least a couple of dress sizes bigger too - most concerning was the roaring cough and sniffling that accompanied her - she did apologise for being ill but really shouldn't have been working  - walking bug spreader   :vomit: !!

So kissing and OWO was out of the question  :scare: massage was very half hearted , she popped on a rubber & started the bj before the old man had even got semi hard , after a few mins of average at best oral I was invited to fuck her which I did while keeping as much distance as poss from her coughs and sniffles - someone wiping their nose while you're pumping away ain't exactly erotic  :dash:

She really should have called in sick but regardless I wouldn't recommend or revisit as her profile details are total bullshit and the service made many Romanians look great !

£45 for about 20 mins - thank fuck I don't appear to have a cold either, would have been really pissed off if i'd paid AW rates

Bb