Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG works at my office  (Read 14017 times)

The President

:lol:

Measuring rule at the ready!

Offline punk

I've got a 12 inch cock, but I don't use it as a rule.

and your names  pinocchio

Roland D Hay

and your names  pinocchio

12 inches, same size as a ruler, geddit?

Offline AnthG

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
You do know a fellow prostitute will email her a link to this topic don't you?

So now she likely knows who you are, and you know who she is.

My advice, if you or her ever get the boot from your work. Then book her like a shot. But not before.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

vorian

You do know a fellow prostitute will email her a link to this topic don't you?

So now she likely knows who you are, and you know who she is.

My advice, if you or her ever get the boot from your work. Then book her like a shot. But not before.

Profile has gone, well, sorry the op missed his chance but it is nice to know UKP has the influence that it does.

Offline AnthG

Profile has gone, well, sorry the op missed his chance but it is nice to know UKP has the influence that it does.
The profile hasn't gone, just clicked it and still there, the only change is she has removed the two better pictures and only left the chavvy one left of her in a hoodie.

Why she did that I don't know as it was the least appealing of the three photos unless of course you have a chav fascination.

*Edit* And now in this second she has removed that and removed all face pics and only got a bum pic there.

Someone has definitely told her of this topic.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:19:29 pm by AnthG »

The President

??? I can still see profile

The President

:thumbsup: agreed anthg the other two pics were the most attractive :/

The profile hasn't gone, just clicked it and still there, the only change is she has removed the two better pictures and only left the chavvy one left of her in a hoodie.

Why she did that I don't know as it was the least appealing of the three photos unless of course you have a chav fascination.

vorian

??? I can still see profile

Yes I can see it now, different main photo. Profile must have been unavailable for a few minutes whilst updating, my apologies.

No face pictures now, so maybe UKP and this thread did influence that or maybe just a coincidence.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:21:38 pm by vorian »

Offline AnthG

Looking at it the profile says she does Hardsports giving  :vomit:

What the hell.  :vomit:

so maybe UKP and this thread did influence that or maybe just a coincidence.
No such thing. The sisterhood email every girl that gets chatted about here. And that is not paranoia its true unfortunately.

Once you know that though its kind of good to twist it to your benefit. Like saying every now and again wouldn't it be great if girl X did something you liked. You just know an email to her is going out to her by the sisterhood to tell her of the topic so then she considers doing it.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:24:07 pm by AnthG »

Offline joe diddley

Looking at it the profile says she does Hardsports giving

I wouldn't be surprised if she'd be willing to shit on the OP.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:29:01 pm by joe diddley »

vorian

Looking at it the profile says she does Hardsports giving  :vomit:

What the hell.  :vomit:
No such thing. The sisterhood email every girl that gets chatted about here. And that is not paranoia its true unfortunately.

Once you know that though its kind of good to twist it to your benefit. Like saying every now and again wouldn't it be great if girl X did something you liked. You just know an email to her is going out to her by the sisterhood to tell her of the topic so then she considers doing it.

I like it, almost like a feeding a double agent mis-information in the prossie/punter cold war

Offline Jayjay

Game over as soon as you posted her link... Silly move

vorian

Game over as soon as you posted her link... Silly move

Game over as soon as he mentioned it on the forum as no way would he have got away with the post without sharing the link.  Not without taking a lot of stick that's for sure.

Offline punk

12 inches, same size as a ruler, geddit?

yes, my reference to pinocchio was a joke regarding the length.. it dont matter. :hi:

Mara

If somebody from work tried to book you Mara then surely you would simply refuse the booking as soon as you realised?

For sure, I just hope I would realise early enough to refuse.
However, I am not showing too much of my face on my profile so shouldn't be a problem, and like everything in live, no risk, no fun  :dancegirl:

Offline punk

For sure, I just hope I would realise early enough to refuse.
However, I am not showing too much of my face on my profile so shouldn't be a problem, and like everything in live, no risk, no fun  :dancegirl:

as long as it was not some one close enough to you. :)

potato

You could have booked her, met up, recognised each other and suggested that you have a bit of a chat about the "situation". Followed by a mates rate session so that you both keep quiet, She is hardly going to discuss it with her workmates in case someone tells you and vice versa. Of course if you are married then walk away....

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
You could have booked her, met up, recognised each other and suggested that you have a bit of a chat about the "situation". Followed by a mates rate session so that you both keep quiet, She is hardly going to discuss it with her workmates in case someone tells you and vice versa. Of course if you are married then walk away....

Hmm, blackmail or a sexual harassment case?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only

1. serrah
the smartest person in the world. Very talented and beautiful.

2. serrah
a sexy gothic seductress

potato

Hmm, blackmail or a sexual harassment case?

It was a "tongue in cheek" comment. As for blackmail, that could go either way and to be honest from past experiences of WG's outing punters, much more likely for the woman to try it on..

Mara

As for blackmail, that could go either way and to be honest from past experiences of WG's outing punters, much more likely for the woman to try it on..

Never bite the hand that feeds you ....  :thumbsdown:

Offline punk

Never bite the hand that feeds you ....  :thumbsdown:

you have a principle, sady so wg;s dont

Offline wristjob

To be honest you should have forgotten you knew her. As it is you've likely managed to upset her and achieve nothing - other than maybe she expects to get hit on by some wierdo in the office. You'sd be brave to do that now - cos she'd know then prob stand you up, tell the girls in the office she met you and you were a right shitbag creep.

Anyway if the story came out in the office pretty much everyone would side with her - especially as undoubtedly her ex bf put those pics up, all men are bastards booo hoo.

As Mara said if you had booked her and she turned up she'd probably do a 180 on your doorstep

Offline LanceVance

I was in a similar situation once where I saw a profile on AW that clearly was a girl I went to school with. She used profile pictures that were on her facebook and even her real name. I did not tell a single person about this largely because I didn't want anyone to know that I was browsing AW (for obvious reasons) and also because of the massive can of worms it could open for her (we had mutual friends, even if I was not a friend of hers myself). It seems as if that is what is happening here. I agree with those that say keep schtum and forget about it because it will be more trouble than it is worth.  :bomb:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I wouldn't be surprised if she'd be willing to shit on the OP.

I wouldn't be surprised if the OP is actually the "girl in the office".

Well someone had to say it! :hi:

dilettante

External Link/Members Only

1. serrah
the smartest person in the world. Very talented and beautiful.

2. serrah
a sexy gothic seductress

... as opposed to 'sirrah' which is the Elizabethan address for servants, children or general knaves, ie as opposed to 'sir'.

BristolP

I wouldn't be surprised if the OP is actually the "girl in the office".

Well someone had to say it! :hi:

Spoil sport! Everyone was having a nice sexual fantasy about girls in their office, and you go and ruin it with logic. :sarcastic:

Serrah

Aaaahahahhahaha......

Fuck me, this is interesting...im an actual topic of conversation.

I agree with most of these comment bar revealing who you are even though you have sussed out my naughty little secret.....woops but i guess we all have at least one

and bar the comment about my face ruuuude......

I guess i have some thanking to do for boosting my profile and client base....but unfortunately i have now had to remove my gallery.

Sorry boys i hope u enjoyed it while it lasted.

On a more serious note thou babe....i do think you should keep you identity unknown as this will obviously make our relationship at  work awkward.  There are plenty of hotties on there to keep you occupied.

We both have our secrets lets just keep it that way  ;)

vorian

Aaaahahahhahaha......

Fuck me, this is interesting...im an actual topic of conversation.

I agree with most of these comment bar revealing who you are even though you have sussed out my naughty little secret.....woops but i guess we all have at least one

and bar the comment about my face ruuuude......

I guess i have some thanking to do for boosting my profile and client base....but unfortunately i have now had to remove my gallery.

Sorry boys i hope u enjoyed it while it lasted.

On a more serious note thou babe....i do think you should keep you identity unknown as this will obviously make our relationship at  work awkward.  There are plenty of hotties on there to keep you occupied.

We both have our secrets lets just keep it that way  ;)

Wow, a dead thread for once resurrected with style. I admire your balls and no doubt a massive boost to your views and profile. So let me be the first to ask, would you have accepted his booking assuming he hadn't posted on here first.

Offline bash_eer

Was never my intention to let you know I know, Just made it a little exciting at thought of knowing you are a naughty lil girl and giving me the desire to fuck you.

I agree it would make it awkward at work or it could make it fun ;)

Your secret is safe.

Tjkooker

The big question now is... Has the hoe worked out who you are yet.

Offline Zeusthedoc

The big question now is... Has the hoe worked out who you are yet.

in any case - she's now banned!   :wacko:

Offline punk

Offline joe diddley

Any reason why she's banned? Other than announce herself I don't see anything in her single post that is worse that a lot of other posts that are up on this forum (or even this thread).

Tjkooker

Its not for us to question. We dont pay to host this site. Admin does as admin pleases, long may it stay that way.

Offline joe diddley

Its not for us to question. We dont pay to host this site. Admin does as admin pleases, long may it stay that way.

I see the sycophantic logic in your reply. I just thought there might have been something I missed that has been taken down.

Offline NIK

I see the sycophantic logic in your reply. I just thought there might have been something I missed that has been taken down.

I was the one who banned her for three reasons.

Firstly as has been suggested she might have been the op.
Secondly from the tone of her post I don't believe she would accept the ethos of UKP.
Thirdly I considered it was bordering on touting anyway.

Offline joe diddley

I respect the fact that it is your decision, NIK, but your first two points seem to be purely conjecture for which we have little or no evidence, and as for the third about the touting, I don't really see that either. I'm sure that if I'd been the subject of the OP, I'd have popped up to say something along those lines. Anyway, I won't say any more on this thread. Thanks for your clarifications.

Offline Honestsaintpaul

Fair play to her for replying . :hi:
Did anybody book or planning to book her ?

I don't have OUTCALLS otherwise I'll be all over her  .

Festisio

Firstly as has been suggested she might have been the op.
Secondly from the tone of her post I don't believe she would accept the ethos of UKP.
Thirdly I considered it was bordering on touting anyway.

You are so trigger happy on banning prossies.  Their insight is occassionaly interesting to read, and if not that, then sometimes threads become more lively when they get involved - especially when they make fools of themselves, as so many do.

Also "Admin" is obsessed with IP checking and had probably already checked whether they matched or not (yes I know there's many ways of getting around that but still...)

Offline NIK

Furthermore it's bloody suspicious how she knew about UKP so quickly.
For all our amazing success we are still unknown to 99% of the population.
It was that above all that raised my suspicions that something wasn't right.

Offline NIK

You are so trigger happy on banning prossies.  Their insight is occassionaly interesting to read, and if not that, then sometimes threads become more lively when they get involved - especially when they make fools of themselves, as so many do.

Also "Admin" is obsessed with IP checking and had probably already checked whether they matched or not (yes I know there's many ways of getting around that but still...)

Occasionally, but more often than not as we have seen time and time again they fill the board with bollocks.

whiterussian

ha, UKP reaches the parts other sex forums don't reach :lol:

my gut feeling though is that the story is a lot o shite :thumbsdown:

Offline AnthG

One of the sisterhood will have told her about the topic, they always do.

The strange thing is on the night of the 9th she removed all the face pics from her profile. So its pretty clear this was the day she found out about the topic if this was all an innocent thing on her behalf

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22178.msg330162#msg330162

But then it took her a further 7 days to post here about it? Odd this delay.

Offline house music dave

Agreed it's all about tone of voice for me. I can't put my finger on it, a mixture of thinking that you are better then punters and having a laugh at their expense, whilst not having had the brains to read a few posts and pick up the general tone. It really isn't that hard.
In terms of being sycophantic all of us have nothing to gain here, so it's pointless, there is no promotion, no cliques to gain access  to and no hidden agenda to be part of.

If you look at the way UKIP works it doesn't shoot down new people or take the piss like a lot of forums do, however if you are not respectful and are not here for the right reasons i.e. helping your fellow punter, you will get banned. My attitudes might change one day and I might get banned, thing is i'd bow out before that. I've seen some posts i didn't like, but it's not my place to call people out, I'm not better then anybody here.

HMD