Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hookers, tattoos and EU Block girls  (Read 881 times)

Online anotherwoody69

I've recently started to dip my toe back into the waters, rejoining SA and going through and updating my AW hot list.
Its been a while  :cool:

One thing that seems to strike me (I guess mainly from wading through the profiles on SA and trying to reference those that are on AW plus just the blatant hookers) is the amount of them that have these awful leg tattoos. The inkings that cover the thigh and in a lot of cases halfway down the leg.
I'm all for a sexy tatt in the right place, tramp stamps not included, but what the fuck is it with these leg jobs?

And, 9 times out of 10 its a skanky Romanian or some other ex eastern block.

I've come to the conclusion that as soon as I see these leg tatts its a hooker.

Anybody else of the same mind?

Online anotherwoody69

I meant to add, does a leg tattoo now constitute an ID badge for hookers?

(Happy to have the threads merged, although this one was slightly more specific in regard to leg tattoos)

mikexxlong

some pimps/gangs have "their"  whores tattooed with their 'brand' etc as a sign of 'ownership' and all that
and it could come in a wide variaty of symbols, names and designs on various locations on the pro$$ie's body including the leg

i noticed a tattoo on the ankles of a number of EE whores years back that looked similar to a musical treble clef on their right ankle was it gang/pimp related who knows?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 08:00:37 pm by mikexxlong »

Offline DastardlyDick

Personally, I think Suicide Girls and Lady Gaga have something to do with the popularity of large tattoos. I find them interesting, but I'm glad I won't be seeing them in 30 - 40 years time!

Offline Keema

I meant to add, does a leg tattoo now constitute an ID badge for hookers?

(Happy to have the threads merged, although this one was slightly more specific in regard to leg tattoos)

Tats on the leg are a meme, a replicated idea based on how convincing it is. As for the chances of you getting your hole - it's up there with pampas grass.

Offline oldblob

i noticed a tattoo on the ankles of a number of EE whores years back that looked similar to a musical treble clef on their right ankle was it gang/pimp related who knows?

I saw the exact same tattoo very recently and it was on the right ankle, maybe just a fashion thing, like tramp stamps were a few years ago, but still somewhat unsettling it could be a pimp mark instead.

Offline Malvolio

If it was a 'pimp stamp', the ankle isn't the most obvious place to be putting it.