Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northolt - SweetAmyGirl - Dodgy Comms, Bigdickophobia & False Advertising  (Read 1504 times)

mgtow15

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

A couple of days ago, I was tempted by this WG.  However, there were so many red flags :dash: about this potential punt...she wasn't on UKP, her AW feedback is unconvincing, her working times are between 10am - 1am, she charges an extra £20 for OWO and yes she's Romanian.  She doesn't even do CIM which is a must for me but her ass is soo biggg; I think it called me :D.

Bigdickophobia

So I txted her about meeting.  She asked, if I had a big dick :manhater:.  I replied, no it's small lol (really I'm average sized).  She then replied, if it's too big I would have to send you home.  :wacko:

Dodgy Comms

She seemed fussy so I asked her some questions about her services (i.e. does she do DFK? etc.) but she never responded.  I couldn't be arsed to chase her so I deleted her number the next day.

False Advertising

She's got one pic with the caption "look at my pretty feet".  :vomit: 

I've got prettier feet than that :lol: and I'm being deadly serious.

TOFTT???

She might be a good punt but I would be cautious with this one.  She seems lazy and just in it for the money.  Let me know how it goes if you decide to take the plunge.

Offline SamLP

This isn't a review. The rules are pretty clear that a review can be done once a booking has been confirmed. In this case you never actually made a booking.

Offline smiths

This isn't a review. The rules are pretty clear that a review can be done once a booking has been confirmed. In this case you never actually made a booking.

Spot on Sam, the review rules are listed under rules and are quite clear on this in my view.

mgtow15

It's a critique of my engagement with her which was so bad that I never got around to make a booking. Try to help the UKP newbies instead of starting petty arguments  :angry:.  I'm sure Admin will change the label of the thread to the correct one.  It's not the crime of the century... :bomb:

Offline Nowornever

Mmm looks risky this one but thats no review mate...

Offline SamLP

It's a critique of my engagement with her which was so bad that I never got around to make a booking. Try to help the UKP newbies instead of starting petty arguments  :angry:.  I'm sure Admin will change the label of the thread to the correct one.  It's not the crime of the century... :bomb:

:D All that I did was point out the rules regarding writing reviews. No petty arguments, so best not to get too sensitive when something is pointed out to you. Admin has rightly removed it to the regional boards.

I've had numerous phone calls and messages with girls who displayed a bad attitude or have lied on their profile only to tell me certain services were not on offer or were extras. I simply moved on, but since I never made a booking I didn't write a review. My review count would probably be triple what it is now had they been eligible, and you'll also have silly positive reviews of punters who had a nice conversation with a friendly girl but ended up not making a booking because they couldn't find a suitable free time to book.

mgtow15

@ SamLP Fair point, I've never used section of the website until today so I was a bit confused about where to make such a post.  And, I didn't care about her adding on extras but I found it odd that she was afraid of my dick size.  :rolleyes:

Offline Royd30

Hi mgtow15 appreciate your feedback mate, makes us punters aware of what to look out for and expect, believe more people should post feedback on experiences, any info is appreciated...rgds