Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Preti at Club Classique, Loughborough  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Coops72

External Link/Members Only

Should have done my review yesterday to get the TOFTT which was going to include a recommendation to our learned colleague charliehutton (who beat me to it) as Preti is right up his strasse. £90 well spent on a very pretty girl - Preti by name, Pretty by nature.

She is not tall but perfectly proportioned. Beautiful figure and ample boobs. They don’t look real but neither is there any obvious scarring. Toned but soft. She wants to know what you want and then does it with aplomb. Started off with OWO then RO from behind (I did manage a few tongue swipes further north!) Then she rode me hard for ages before swapping positions and finally ending up in doggy. No clock watching, very friendly and good LFK.

I have seen many girls here and she is definitely righty up there with the best.

Offline Charliehutton

Nice one, Coops. I like the sound of Zara, too, judging by her recent reviews. It's a year or two since my last visit, and I wonder if they've spruced it up a bit in the meantime. Madame/receptionist must have a heck of a memory, because she recognised my voice on the phone, and greeted me like an old friend. A nice, welcoming touch, in fact the whole occasion made me feel the place has gone a bit more upmarket than I remembered. :drinks:

Offline Coops72

Nice one, Coops. I like the sound of Zara, too, judging by her recent reviews. It's a year or two since my last visit, and I wonder if they've spruced it up a bit in the meantime. Madame/receptionist must have a heck of a memory, because she recognised my voice on the phone, and greeted me like an old friend. A nice, welcoming touch, in fact the whole occasion made me feel the place has gone a bit more upmarket than I remembered. :drinks:

I think I have been there every week or 2 let alone year or 2! Not quite but have seen a lot of Chanel in particular - normally at the VIP - she will still give you a workout! I have seen most of the girls that work there over time and I do think they have really upped the game in the last year or two. At one point, they always had 2-3 really good girls. Now they are all pretty good as they seem to move on the ones that aren’t quite quickly.

Offline Charliehutton

have seen a lot of Chanel in particular - normally at the VIP - she will still give you a workout!

Does she still always end up with her back glistening with sweat? I loved that! :P

You've made me think I must pay her another visit. There aren't many classy English girls around - or at least I can't seem to find them - and she's one of those girls who when they suddenly disappear from the rota you think 'dammit, why didn't I enjoy her while I had the chance?'

Offline simon07

You lucky, lucky guys. Travelling to Club Classique is 100 miles one way. Good to have a drive in sunshine
And relatively good traffic up the M1.
Wish we had the options near Hatfield and Watford areas.

Offline Coops72

Does she still always end up with her back glistening with sweat? I loved that! :P

You've made me think I must pay her another visit. There aren't many classy English girls around - or at least I can't seem to find them - and she's one of those girls who when they suddenly disappear from the rota you think 'dammit, why didn't I enjoy her while I had the chance?'

She certainly does Charlie - every time. She can’t fake it!