Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: briannababee - TOFTT - Near Lancaster  (Read 1177 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6160055) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NW_Guy

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms:   Meet was in April this year.  AW profile was showing as ‘Available today’, so messaged an enquiry.  No phone number, reasonably quick AW messenger reply, set up a meeting for later that week.  Postcode texted in advance, house number txted on arrival.  Seems she has had recent issues with clients spouses / partners checking their phones and calling her to ask who she is, so she doesn’t use a phone any more.

Location:  First floor flat in village just north of Lancaster.  There’s a Lodge and Keys if you know the area.  It is clearly her home, and she obviously has young children.  More a Smyth’s toy store than a Dolce and Gabanna feel.  Nobody else there during the appt.

Price:  £90 for 30 min, full service.  No extras offered or charged

Services:  FK (light), RO, OWO, protected doggy

External Link/Members Only  Brianna is a very slim girl, verging on a bit thin.  I would guess at about 5’6” tall, size 6 – 8.  I get the sense that she has recently lost some weight quite quickly, without having a lot to lose in the first place.  She was wearing some red lacy lingerie – bra and thong set.  She didn’t fill the bra as well as she did in her profile picture below.  I’d say her age is about right at 28.  She has long brown hair, a pretty smile, but is painfully shy (I sincerely hope it was shyness that I experienced.)  Facially, if she’s smiling, I would say she was a 7/10 or so.

The Punt:  I had been directed to the front door at street level.  The door opened onto stairs to the first floor flat.  Brianna came down in her lingerie to unlock the door and let me in.  I was offered the bathroom, but had recently showered.  We headed for the bedroom and I undressed and lay on the bed.  Brianna came to join me and we began with some kissing and light FK.  Off came the lingerie and some touching and feeling around, followed by some fingering and reverse oral.  I asked he to straddle me for some mutual oral and when she got me a bit too excited, I asked her to lay down so I could continue giving her oral without shooting my load.  She looked terrified, so I asked her several times if she was ok, and was comfortable.  She assured me she was with a nervous kind of smile, but it kind of set me off my stride.  She seemed to climax, so I suggested some penetration, which she positioned herself for some missionary.  She popped the condom on and I climbed aboard and was going well till I pulled a thigh muscle and had to revert to doggy, with her crouching on the end of the bed.  Gave her a good pounding and shot into the bag.  Had a couple of minutes spooning with her, but I was definitely feeling her discomfort / shyness.

Summary:  Brianna is a pleasant girl, who seems willing to give a good service.  The shyness spoiled the visit for me, but maybe I misread her completely.  I think for the services on offer, she is rather at the high end of the price scale.

Visit Again:  Not sure I would.  She was a nice experience, but a bit expensive and the shyness thing tainted the experience for me.  Horses for courses, others may disagree.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 10:31:50 pm by NW_Guy »

Offline LondonDominic

Looks like a fit body in her pics. Thanks for the review.