Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren- roses retreat- Prestwich  (Read 2020 times)

Offline Briddy

External Link/Members Only
£40 for half hour + £10 owo

After not having had a punt for a while perused through aw to no joy so rang roses to see who was free at the time I wanted, Lauren was the only one free so booked her as I hadn't seen her yet.  Booked in for half hour.

Bit of a cock up as they'd booked me in but there wasnt any rooms free so was offered the toilet to have the meet in I was happy to wait for a room Lauren laughed and said come on and bend me over the sink  :D made me chuckle.

Once into the room we started off with some light french kissing not sure if full dfk is on offer as didn't push for it. Looks wise I'd say she was mid 30's looks a bit tough bit not as bad as some of the girls there nice and slim with small boobs and a nice fleshy bum as she said she'd put a bit of weight on during lockdown

Onto the bed and she was straight down sucking away, owo was good with a couple of times where she pushed all the way down for a bit of deep throat, not the best I've had but did the job getting me hard.
Pulled her underwear down to play with her pussy which was already nice and wet slipped a finger or two in then moved to 69 to be have a taste, very responsive to RO making all the right noises then onto her back to carry on going down on her lots of moaning and grabbing me till she she orgasmed and shuddered. Then more oral on me before she ordered me to suck her nipples and then it was on with condom and straight into doggy, I eased in and started thrusting away she was moaning even complemented saying 'fuck you've got a big cock' I think it's average at best but good ego boost planned on more positions but enjoyed fucking in doggy till I blew in the bag.

GVFM and had a decent punt, I'd see Lauren again as she gave a good service and had a laugh

Offline MT09