Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yaya at White cottage blackpool  (Read 785 times)

Offline Georgedaviesok

Not sure if this is mandy who was reviewed a few days ago but this is definitely the girl in the AW listing as the tramp stamp is the same. Only returned on the strength of the other review and will say it was a good experience.

Yaya was later 20s, slim with a firm arse, trimmed pussy and good Tits which wasn't real and not very big.

The service was her massaging my front before going to work on my hardening cock. Today I was told the £40 was bj or sex only, a couple of girls have also trode this path and I wasn't offering anymore dough so after 5 mins of foreplay she removed her white (unbuttoned) blouse and tiny knickers and after rubbering me up, climbed aboard. I wanted to control this punt so got her on all 4s (although she wanted missionary) and gave her a good deep hard fucking. She took it well and had a great line in filthy chat and my orgasm was enhanced by her finger lightly fingering my arse.

My £40 apparently is supposed to be a quickie rate but originally it was a fee agreed by the owner as I was a good regular in the early days of white cottage. Most girls offer the complete package for that price and only two have said it's one service or the other.

All in all a good experience and an enjoyable Fuck. Yaya did not stop talking all the way through but I just switched off to her gibberish and enjoyed the view. I got her to confirm her name when leaving and I would return for a similar service.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

One I saw last week definatly wasn’t the one in the AW photos, unless she’s had her hair cut to a shoulder length bob, & had the tattoo above her arse removed.

Saying that, I was told there were two working the day I visited. If they are different. If it was a different girl. Then two giving a decent session is a real bonus.

Offline Georgedaviesok

One I saw last week definatly wasn’t the one in the AW photos, unless she’s had her hair cut to a shoulder length bob, & had the tattoo above her arse removed.

Saying that, I was told there were two working the day I visited. If they are different. If it was a different girl. Then two giving a decent session is a real bonus.

I went early on new years eve and there was definitely only one girl working. As you said, two positive reviews so its a bonus

Offline Laid_back_bloke

One I saw yesterday wasn’t Mandy, called herself Yaya. Was serious on her age being 54, looked younger, but a few features said, yup 50’s. Had quite an in-depth chat about her age during the massage. How Thai/Pilipino/Vietnamese/etc are younger looking, then thier real age.

Also seriously long acrylic false nails. That she uses to good effect during massage.