Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Cole - East Croydon - SBBW  (Read 1409 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6892040) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Bankster21

Profile Link
External Link/Members Only

Phone
+447730448915

When
- September 2022

- 5 mins walk from station

House/room
- Serviced studio apartment popular with WGs (those familiar will know where I am talking about)
- contemporary and clean, didn’t use the bathroom so cannot comment

Comms
- tried calling and got a text back saying text only
- arranged for 2 hours later
- Good comms by text

Damage
- 30 minutes, £60
- OWO CIM, attempt at tit wank

The WG
- The pictures are her
- age 22 is believable
- young English girl from Birmingham with brummy accent
- Above 5ft 1
- Massive, must be 20+ stone but solid (youth on her side perhaps), large protruding gut,
- Tits looked decent in leotard/lingerie thing but floppy/saggy once taken out
- Teeth are clean but a bit gappy
- A very welcoming girl though, takes instructions
- no off smells or noticeable hygiene issues (but non penetrative service and I don’t do RO)

The action
- Started chatting paper work done, mentioned penetration was £20 more but I wasn’t feeling it
- didn’t faf around with a massage, just wanted a bj
- started with standing bj, not bad
- Asked for tit wank standing, okish but tits too saggy to get any real traction
- Lied down got blown for about 10 mins, ok technique, no DT, about 1/3rd way down shaft, but some tooth
- Took instruction well
- A bit lazy (said jaw was tired and I should wank whilst she cuppa my balls - I though if I wanted a wank I would have stayed at home luv)
- Anyway she persevered
- Then I rubbed my dick on her ass and got her to sit on my dick and grind (no penetration) - she is extremely dense and heavy
- Wide solid bum, no real protrusion, solid and dense which is a surprise considering she is fat SBBW
- Back to bj with decent orgasm and CIM finish
- Got a tissue and spat out

Verdict
- young English SBBW
- takes instructions
- Must be new to the WG game as seemed quite green
- Friendly and welcoming
- I don’t know if she offers penetrative service now or not but was offered during punt
- don’t know if she kisses (I don’t attempt or enquire as I wasn’t attracted to her)
- Half decent bj (but it may have been that I was holding onto over a weeks worth of juice)
- Large solid unit with no real attractive shape (some have described her as a fridge which I agree)
- A strong neutral because she was ok technique wise and friendly & welcoming, I just don’t find her attractive and bj was a tad toothy and lazy
- I think if you are backed up then she could be a decent cum repository for an extended bj
- Prices reduced to £50/30 mins (non penetration)

Return
- Doubt it, even at £50, unless I was super backed up - but personally I think there is better value out there even at higher rates

Offline Saltnpepper

Cheers for the review Bankster i think on that note I'll leave it there. I remember when i was a youngster coming up in college running around getting bj from girls and i heard that " my jaw is tired " red flag from there on lol and this was from a civvie. Cant be hearing that when I'm paying now 🙈

Offline Bankster21

Cheers for the review Bankster i think on that note I'll leave it there. I remember when i was a youngster coming up in college running around getting bj from girls and i heard that " my jaw is tired " red flag from there on lol and this was from a civvie. Cant be hearing that when I'm paying now 🙈

:hi: No probs, the issue is it is getting harder and harder (no pun intended) to find a half decent CIM bj in London at that price range. I am going to have to enquire if Naughty Eva in Carshalton is still working because her reviews seem very strong.

Offline Saltnpepper

:hi: No probs, the issue is it is getting harder and harder (no pun intended) to find a half decent CIM bj in London at that price range. I am going to have to enquire if Naughty Eva in Carshalton is still working because her reviews seem very strong.

Yeah very true i reached out to her but no reply this was a few weeks back. Thers that naughty beth and vicki i did a review on both and it was good. Both different ends of the spectrum funny enough. Beth's place is nice comfortable and she is dressed in sexy lingerie all with CIM finish then vicki sucks like a hoover toes curl business lol CIM finsih but she is dressed in joggers and a jumper. Both id recommend at those proces points

Offline Mr Sinister

So it's £80 to smash for 30mins? Or pay an additional 20 on top of that for the hour...hmmmm guess she's just worth seeing for a blow and go

Offline Bankster21

So it's £80 to smash for 30mins? Or pay an additional 20 on top of that for the hour...hmmmm guess she's just worth seeing for a blow and go

I am not sure what she charges now but at the time I visited in September it was £60/30 minutes for massage + bj & optional sex for additional £20.

Now it’s £50/30 mins but one would have to find out directly from her if sex is offered and how much etc

Offline Bankster21

Yeah very true i reached out to her but no reply this was a few weeks back. Thers that naughty beth and vicki i did a review on both and it was good. Both different ends of the spectrum funny enough. Beth's place is nice comfortable and she is dressed in sexy lingerie all with CIM finish then vicki sucks like a hoover toes curl business lol CIM finsih but she is dressed in joggers and a jumper. Both id recommend at those proces points

Yes indeed Saltnpepper, in fact it was after reading your review of Beth last week that I was planning to take a trip to Sutton, but unfortunately B&G service is no longer listed on her profile.

Regarding Vicki - I have had my reservations due to mixed reviews, but how would you personally describe her when you punted her; does she have missing teeth? Height? Dress size etc? Booty on the scale? Bj technique - she sucks like a Dyson you say  :yahoo:?

Offline Saltnpepper

Yes indeed Saltnpepper, in fact it was after reading your review of Beth last week that I was planning to take a trip to Sutton, but unfortunately B&G service is no longer listed on her profile.

Regarding Vicki - I have had my reservations due to mixed reviews, but how would you personally describe her when you punted her; does she have missing teeth? Height? Dress size etc? Booty on the scale? Bj technique - she sucks like a Dyson you say  :yahoo:?

Oh wow, i would just message her and ask if it's still going its a good service maybe it's not worth her time. So vicki isn't a stunner nice girl and really prides herself in what she does and she told me with a smile she genuinely likes making men happy. The teeth thing i didn't really check but i defo didn't feel any toothy bjs lol. She is a 12-14 but it was hard to tell she had baggy clothes on. She is a -A on the booty scale that really ain't her thing but when she is bent over you can work with it. He bj technique is on point she got me back up after the first pop not just from sheer going at with enthusiasm and literally she made it disappear no probs.