Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen Sweet 19 - East Croydon  (Read 3967 times)

24 review(s) for Carmen Sweet (21 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Bankster21

Profile Link
External Link/Members Only

When
- Early November 2022, weekend afternoon around 3pm

- about a 5 minute walk from East Croydon station
- Clean and modern block of serviced studio apartment (I think it is popular with WGs)

House/room
- Clean modern studio flat, clean bathroom but I didn’t use the shower so cannot comment

Comms
- very good,  done by text, but called her when I was 10 minutes away, she gave me instructions on how to get into the building

Damage
- 15 minutes, £60
- OWO CIM DFK missionary and doggy

The WG
- Carmen’s pictures are very accurate, what you see is what you get so no surprises
- Young independent Hungarian girl, must have gone to school here because English is almost native but with an accent
- Seems to have had surgery as stomach is flat/trim with a scar, mentioned to me that she might get some work done in the new year
- Oversized lip filler BJ lips, good sized tits and a decent plump bunda
- About 5 ft 4, around 22/23 years old, clean good hygiene
- Very nice, easy going, chatty but in a good way, didn’t feel like a punt at all

The action
- DFK (which I never do usually, I never kiss WGs not my thing) but her lips felt great
- What followed was a deep sloppy bj, one of the best I have had
- She gives the option of bj & CIM or BJ & sex, not both in 15 minutes, but she let me do it all (maybe she liked my vibe, I don’t know)
- Fucked in missionary, good tight pussy (said she likes missionary because she likes to be choked! Yeah she is a freak, but not my thing so I refrained
- Then turned her over for doggy, good hip to waist ratio, nice plumpness - pumped away
- Finished off with an excellent bj and to her credit she swallowed every drop like a champ
- No rushing at all must have been in there for 25 minutes and we had a chat about life afterwards

Verdict
- Probably my best punt in 3 years, one of the few where I couldn’t fault her
- Carmen is a great punt in my opinion
- Well tempered, clean, friendly, a great shag and BJ and all round lovely girl
- small surgery scar (from what I can only assume is from recent liposuction) didn’t bother me but could bother others
- I will likely book a longer session next time but like to test waters first, with 15 min bookings for WGs that I haven’t seen before
- Quite refreshing given the swamp that Croydon has become, but she did say she was thinking about moving back towards West London so we shall see

Offline felipeluiz

Nice review!
Really exciting that she likes being choked. I tried to book her recently but she warned me she would not be able to deliver her best BJ due to having some cold

Offline aanimator

Damn, sounds great in review, also the comment before love the fact that she didn't want to see you because she couldn't give you the bj to the high standard she wanted too.

Offline Drxavier333

Carmen is in my hotlist but dammmn that trip to Croydon has to be really special even by train travelling from barking will
Be a journey and a half!! Maybe when I’m super horny I might do so, but thanks for the review confirms everything to get me down there one day

Offline felipeluiz

Bad news guys, I do not know why but she will be absent until end of February. She is now at 130£ ph instead of 110£

Offline paul90

Thanks for the review mate, I will add her to my hotlist.  :drinks: