Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Allonsa Diva Earls Court  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Friendxxx

External Link/Members Only

Looks
Like the pictures, tall, young, long legs, natural, no tattoos. 9/10

Place
Earls court, OK apartment.

Price
1h
£250

I booked  after enquiring if she does fk, the agency said only fk but not DFK. When I arrived I asked her and she said that was extra I showed her the text of the agency to which she seemed to agree  reluctantly. I should've walked straight away but she was beautiful and my dick said no. I stayed, paperwork, quick shower and back to see that nice body.

The experience was awful, full on  teasing from the very beginning to the last minute I tried to touch her. I left frustrated at 40 minutes. She barely let me kiss her, touch her breasts or lick her pussy, she kept moving away and wrestling me for control. I was chasing her with my mouth, fingers, dick. It was exhausting. The blow job was with condom and it was shit. The actual sex was more teasing and not full penetration in cow girl, missonary and doggy she kept moving away. I just cum and gave up, I was about to leave after 30 minutes but foolishly I asked because it was still time to sit on my face to which using the translator (her English is zero) she said  that isn't included, that was it, I left frustrated with the greatest tease I have ever met.

Service 3/10
I don't wanna see that tease ever again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline golden bull

Shame on the shit service as she looks hot.
@250 I’d expect the full works.
Thank you, I’m going to give this one a wide berth even though she looks smoking hot 🥵 🔥.

Offline popmopcop

Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear mate.

How was her personality? Was she rude? Clueless? Did she show any confusion on you leaving?

Offline centry

To be fair she doesn't have FK or DFK listed as a service.
I saw that it was only OWO & Sex on offer for £250, I lost interest very quickly.

Offline Friendxxx

Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear mate.

How was her personality? Was she rude? Clueless? Did she show any confusion on you leaving?

She seemed to be acting naturally, she was friendly but sexwise in a playful manner she avoids being touched for long.

She was not rude, she was smiling most of the time. Although her attitude was inviting her body was rejecting me.

I did show through gestures what she did, the avoidance of her lips,breasts and pussy and she seemed to understand because she said sorry but I didn't care anymore I just wanted to leave. I told the agency and they said she is inexperienced and that they haven't got any feedback yet.

Offline Friendxxx

To be fair she doesn't have FK or DFK listed as a service.
I saw that it was only OWO & Sex on offer for £250, I lost interest very quickly.
At first I didn't notice that that's why I texted the agency because in her lists of services it is not included. I saw Russian abs that was motivating enough but now I  wish the agency had told me no and I would have cancelled but since I got a text that she does fk but not DFK I decided to go. Face sitting is listed though but when requested she said it is not included.

Offline Wholehog92

Thanks for the review. Saved me a chunk there.

Offline Meursault

Trading off her looks and not worth £150, let alone £250 by the sounds of it.
Thanks OP

Offline a4s4f4

Thank you for sharing,
I saw those pics and thought yes but did see no FK/DFK.
At £250. Genuine shame.

There is so much choice out there being hot 🔥alone is not enough especially @ 250.
No doubt she'll jump up at some point.

Had an eye o  Passion @ Diva, thought she left but on closer inspection I noticed new sets of pictures and a 100% increase from £250 to £500 for 1hr.  = PASS

Offline centry

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac