Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex Machine xx North Acton  (Read 604 times)

1 review(s) for Sex Machine xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

Offline horn e. devil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok, straight to the point, this is either a girl who used to be a bloke or someone doing a bloody good impression of one.
I think the former. And advertising as female.
So instant negative no matter what the service is like.
Turns out it's not good anyway.

It's a block of flats right next to North Acton tube. I was in the area and this was walking distance for me so I thought I'd check it out despite the lack of reviews.
Went in, the lights were low but I thought something's up here.
Was quite quickly sure that this was a post op, which was not what I expected, but I freely decided to stay and try it out. Never done that, always said I'd try anything once.

Started with HR, which was very good, and some good oral and I thought yes, this could work. But it tailed off very quickly.
Unenthusiastic, distracted, and a level of realisation from me that I just wasn't into this. That's not really her fault, but also the service was lack lustre and she seemed more interested in smoking and drinking a beer.

Time was nearly up but I hadn't popped. She suggested another hour with her, or her friend.

Went for the friend option, turned out to be a great idea as she was a fit, petite lass who I had a great time with, which will be another review.