Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual July Edinburgh  (Read 2844 times)

3 review(s) for SENSUAL_JULY (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Santiago

Gents

Recently seen this new arrival..

External Link/Members Only

Sensual July

Very attractive South American girl from chile.

All comes via AW messaging and text, prompt replies and easy to understand, arrangements made.

July is using a holiday apartment in the Claremont area of the city centre of Edinburgh, parking is safe and easy to find, cheap meters.

Met at the door by this little honey, very attractive girl, her profile photos are very accurate.
Led upstairs to the bedroom and funds exchanged and squirreled away.

Very little English, which is a shame, really friendly attitude and lots of laughter and big smiles throughout...

She was wearing a black satin bathrobe, revealing a black lace laundering set, very small breasts, very slim, lovely legs and an ass for sin...

July was straight into DFK, longingly and passionate, before stripping me to the boxers, I lifted her onto the bed, removed her knickers and into RO, which she seemed to enjoy, didn't object being explored with fingers and tongue...wasn't long before she was arching her back and into climax.

Lovely little tiny tight pussy...

July that delivered a very enthusiastic OWO, slow and deep, making great use of the full length wardrobe mirror, positioning herself so I could watch her lovely ass.

More mutual oral and 69 before the bag was on and she was ridding me in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, excellent very tight and enthusiastic, we finished in mish, July topped it of my lifting and arching her back off the bed so I could grab her ass whilst banging away..

Enjoyed more DFK before getting cleaned up and then offered a shower.

This girl ain't to be missed...heading out of the country soon.

If your a tit man or looking for a deep conversation she ain't for you..  :yahoo:

£80 HH VG VFM

Easily recommend.  :hi:

Offline Matrix

Things are picking up in the capital.

:)

somefun

I guess you know why I was asking about Claremont today! 

Offline Santiago

I do now Somefun...

Totally fine and safe, although it's a main door however still discrete with a high hedge  :hi:

somefun

As per Santiago

Girl young and as per pictures
The flat is not in the Court  :)
Was accommodating as I was late.
Next to no English or tits as above, but friendly and enthusiastic
.  Lots of ball licking which was to my liking.

Looks like several girls working there and not all are up to same standard based on the porky bird I met in the corridor in battle dress.

Offline seeker

She looks  :angelgirl:
Tempted to  drive  in from Glasgow ....
Not much new happening here  :(

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Good review, thanks.

I tried the AW/text comms that you said were good but I'm getting no reply, sadly  :cry:

somefun

Yesterday all texts were answered within 5mins or quicker.  She Might not be up yet / madam might not be up yet as texts were better than girl in rooms English.

Offline Matrix

+1

They'll o been up aw night hooring.

Offline Santiago

Met her friend earlier today

External Link/Members Only

teen Sophie

Total stunner, brilliant fun, enthusiastic

:hi:

Offline Smiths69

Will do a separate review shortly but negative for me? Not recommended, seems YMMV. Poor service, comms obv not July, would not offer owo, language problems meant that was not going to change. Not worth the trip

Offline Maljoe

Will do a separate review shortly but negative for me? Not recommended, seems YMMV. Poor service, comms obv not July, would not offer owo, language problems meant that was not going to change. Not worth the trip
Waiting for the review cause I was thinking about visiting her..

somefun

Agree language a problem.  I was surprised to see no OWO as this was enthusiastically provided to me with lots of ball licking as well.  However I did pick-up that she was very keen for me to use the bathroom so I obliged and gave her the curtosy of washing my cock in the sink which I indicated I did.  That may have paid dividends.

Offline Santiago

Smiths69

sorry it didnt work out for you, comms were difficult however she could tell I was spotlessly clean and she went for it without much persuasion..

her mate Sophie took abit more encouragement...but then delivered an exeptional performance. :hi:

Offline Smiths69

Was a bit strange, no effort from the very start,  even with kissing, maybe an off day but I certainly wouldn't return? Had a shower and scrubbed so no problems there. Just kept babbling in Spanish to me.... and asking if I understood 😂