Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber delight and miss manyana in call chilwell notts  (Read 1551 times)

9 review(s) for  MISS AMBER DELIGHT (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by j122]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6934755) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline Stongwee53

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Not alot about that tickled my fancy contacted Amber bit of a delay in response as im guessing she was busy when she did reply she sent me the easter offer through. 2 girls 30 mins £120.
After agreeing time etc arrived at the well used hotel thats always busy so easily inside. Bit of a treck to the room but was worth.
Amber is a milf few reviews on here she looked sexy as hell to me. Miss Manyana again great looking milf half pakistani i think it says on here profile. Very easy on the eye both of them to me.
Onto the bed plenty of touching  and playing until i was bulging out my boxers. They both only did ow  which wasnt a problem both good technique although one point amber took a condom off and spat a rubbed it in my cock felt great. Nearly had me coming at one point. Oral on amber whilst i was being blown which was great. Amber pussy was pretty wet to be fair. Swapped over then Amber was riding my cock whilst i gave miss manyana the oral treatment. Both giving a bit of dirty talk. Swapped to let miss manyana ride me whilst amber played with herself next to us. Great sight. Moved to doggy again whist she played with herself before i wanted one last fuck with Amber as she look too good playing with herself. Wasnt long until id finished in the bag inside her. Offered a shower didnt want one. In and out in about 25 mins.
They move around a fair bit couldnt see a review of them doing a duo so here is the first one. Well worth a visit if you can see them. I would definetly go back and also see them seperately aswell.
Good milf duo who pushed all the buttons for me

Offline $$woody$$

I think the last digit is missing off both of those AW profile numbers.

Offline Stongwee53

Sorry my mistake i never noticed that.

Offline GoldTop

I am sure ILO or other Mod can remove the false indexing

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380