Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who was your worst Massage Experience in the West Midlands  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Oscar1

It has been posted here by many times for the best massage in the West Midlands, I remember couple of years ago, Stapler started that viral and familiar thread "the Best massage in Brum" which was commented over thousand times.

Therefore, in my personal opinion we should also share our worst massage experience in the West Midlands

To start of my self, my worst massage experience was Mai lin of Birmingham.

The most unprofessional thai massage therapist I have ever had for my 15 years of going Thai and Chinese therapist , she is not 55 years old as she advertised on her vivastreet page, she is 71 years as she told me, although her body is amazing, hence, her service and attitude are absolutely the worst Asian massage I have ever had

External Link/Members Only

How about you? Who was your worst experience?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 10:16:03 pm by Oscar1 »
Banned reason: Wind Up Merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline shed

How many massages have you had over the last 18 months Oscar. Be nice to read a few of them and to share your thoughts and experience.

Online mr.bluesky

A Chinese shop called herb healing on Walsgrave road Coventry. A 50 + Chinese woman who had no clue how to massage . Just prodded me for 40 minutes then gave the worst , roughest hand job ever ( posted a review at the time)

Offline Oscar1

Li, of Coventry, the Harmony massage centre near Mr. EGG in Chinatown, the style massage located over Harmony second floor same building, Rainbow Massage at Coventry Holyhead, Sammy thai girl at Jewellery Quarter, Hotxxalexa the czech girl of Coventry retired, Cindy Thai at Jeweler Quarter and many more

Yes Of course, they were not all the best, but I had fantastic experience with them, however, the one I mentioned above was the worst indeed

Offline Oscar1

How many massages have you had over the last 18 months Oscar. Be nice to read a few of them and to share your thoughts and experience.

Li, of Coventry, the Harmony massage centre near Mr. EGG in Chinatown, the style massage located over Harmony second floor same building, Rainbow Massage at Coventry Holyhead, Sammy thai girl at Jewellery Quarter, Hotxxalexa the czech girl of Coventry retired, Cindy Thai at Jeweler Quarter and many more

Yes Of course, they were not all the same, but I had fantastic experience with them, however, the one I mentioned above was the worst indeed
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 10:36:19 pm by Oscar1 »

Offline seandana

so that's 7 reviews at least we can look forward to reading  :unknown:

Offline seandana

My worst experience was at su nin nuch Bradford street when I first started frequenting massage shops the girl was very chatty all through the massage and when she offered extras of naked 20 minutes of B2B + HE for £80 pounds and I said it was too much she went a bit syco and asked how much I wanted to pay I said don't worry about it just finish the massage and ill go which irked her more , in the end to appease her I had the worst hand job ever for £20 she was complaining that I was taking too long to cum and that If I didn't finish soon she would stop to which I replied I'm paying for a happy end and neither of us will be happy if you can't make me cum 'so with a face like thunder she gave a very rough hand job until I shot my load, needless to say I have never returned to this establishment.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 11:21:32 pm by seandana »

Offline watsey

It has been posted here by many times for the best massage in the West Midlands, I remember couple of years ago, Stapler started that viral and familiar thread "the Best massage in Brum" which was commented over thousand times.

Therefore, in my personal opinion we should also share our worst massage experience in the West Midlands

To start of my self, my worst massage experience was Mai lin of Birmingham.

The most unprofessional thai massage therapist I have ever had for my 15 years of going Thai and Chinese therapist , she is not 55 years old as she advertised on her vivastreet page, she is 71 years as she told me, although her body is amazing, hence, her service and attitude are absolutely the worst Asian massage I have ever had

External Link/Members Only

How about you? Who was your worst experience?
Fifteen years and no reviews.
Thanks a lot.

Online mr.bluesky

Fifteen years and no reviews.
Thanks a lot.

Perhaps he's too traumatised by all these bad massages to post a review  :dash:

Offline tesla

.... in my personal opinion we should also share our worst massage experience in the West Midlands

....... for my 15 years of going Thai and Chinese therapist ,

you want others to share what you have not, 15 years experience and not one review

Offline shiptonlad

I have seen Mai Lin and rated it positive,others have too. I definitely can't believe she is 71. You clearly have a big problem with her, enough not only to give her a negative review but also to start an unnecessary thread. Chill and forget it. You don't need to see her again.

Offline Beamer

you want others to share what you have not, 15 years experience and not one review

He must be taking the p##s.
WTF would anyone want to help a clear leech who contributes SFA to the forum?

Offline dog999

He must be taking the p##s.
WTF would anyone want to help a clear leech who contributes SFA to the forum?
Worst I can remember is getting sucked off by a leech in THIALAND!, found the little bugger down me shorts after swimming! :D :D

Offline Oscar1

I know there are many keyboard warriors here at ukpunting, Albeit, those girls whom I have seen were many times reviewed here, therefore, my reviews would have not changed or add anything which was told beforehand.

This thread is all about your worst experience, if you want to share your experience please do! Otherwise please don't spoil it with your nonsense arguments

Offline Beamer

I know there are many keyboard warriors here at ukpunting, Albeit, those girls whom I have seen were many times reviewed here, therefore, my reviews would have not changed or add anything which was told beforehand.

So carry on leeching.......

Offline dog999

Offline shed

Yes Of course, they were not all the same, but I had fantastic experience with them, however, the one I mentioned above was the worst indeed

You are not a team player Oscar. You are obviously an individualist who only thinks of himself. This site, as has been preached about before many times, is about writing reviews to help others who in return will help you. Doesn't matter if the SP has been reviewed before. And as mentioned before Lola Bell is a classic example. My advice, take it or leave it, is to keep your head down and write reviews as you appear to be a regular punter. That way you will gain credibility making other members take notice of you. Just my opinion

Offline Girthasaurous_Rex

95% of them are old and ugly...never got the fuss of a Thai massage.
Banned reason: Posting Bollocks

Offline seandana

95% of them are old and ugly...never got the fuss of a Thai massage.

that's why you don't do any reviews ?

Offline tesla

those girls whom I have seen were many times reviewed here, therefore, my reviews would have not changed or add anything which was told beforehand.

poor excuse, continuous reviews help to confirm that services are still good, poor or different etc. if you have time to start a thread then you have time to review.
Don't expect anyone to help you until such time you have proven yourself a worthwhile contributor to the forum

Online mr.bluesky

poor excuse, continuous reviews help to confirm that services are still good, poor or different etc. if you have time to start a thread then you have time to review.
Don't expect anyone to help you until such time you have proven yourself a worthwhile contributor to the forum

+1  :thumbsup: you have hit the nail on the head . The more reviews of the same sp the better as far as I'm concerned

Offline temptation

Sue at Rugeleys massage skills are pretty poor she makes up for it though with her cock handling.