Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: deneyse leicester viva street  (Read 1167 times)

michaelcarter

External Link/Members Only

Having had a gamble on jasmine on adult work and won, I decided to continue rolling the dice. Saw pics and was entranced so decided to book 30 mins session. communication was easy and quick, showed up 10 minutes early and was let in no problem. i felt like i had hit the jackpot as she looked even better in person. payment out the way and thats the start of problems.

kissing- nope
OWO- nope
A-levels nope

i felt angry but kinda figured i let myself in for this. so after mechanical 1 minute covered blowjob, she said my jaw hurts. at this point, i just want to fuck her and leave. got on bed and told her to go doggy "no, you are too big", she said.

on to missionary, and after a couple of thrusts, she started saying "cum on baby, cum for me". ignored her and tried concentrated on her boobs. less than 5 minutes into the punt, she is starting to get aggressive "come on already, you are too big" "how long you need to cum". she gets up, pass me lotion, and says "finish yourself"

too angry to even complain, get off and leave.

overall worst punt of my life. romanians are off my list for life.

TheNewSeeker

Sorry for your punt but . . . vivastreet - high risk. But understand the temptation.

Thanks for reviewing  :hi:

A better strategies for TOFTTing is to avoid VS and aim for one with decent AW feedback (10+), gathered over less than a year, including from punters who have visited a number of girls reviewed on UKP.

Before arrival confirm time and services by a simple text, no more than 3. E.g. FK, OWO, RO. On arrival ask SP if she's happy to give FK, OWO, RO then. If not, walk.

leicesterdude

Well man. Sorry for the punt. But thanks for the review. You've saved me some money.

michaelcarter

yea. oh well, you live and you learn. in my past experience, price does not equal quality,and girls on viva street appear cheaper and better looking. but am starting to change this view

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Sorry to hear matey that's shitty I'd have asked for a refund!!

Did she charge you £35? That would have set alarm bells ringing, as above I always confirm services as I'm handing over the money and if I get any shit I remind them the agreement we just made. It really gets to a point were unfortunately it's not worth the risk of Romanians and just staying clear, a shame as there is a few good ones out there.

leicesterdude

Some of my best punts have been on vivastreet but since they've changed it all with this premium number stuff. It's gone down the pan a bit. Used to be amazing for the girls just starting out as it was totally free to put your number up and everything, now it's just a hot bed for shot service I'm afraid. Had too many bad times to trust anyone on it.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
It is still possible to carry out GRIS or TinEye search on pictures on Vivastreet.