Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a recommendation in Northampton  (Read 1027 times)

Offline Yoda71

Hi all

I'm staying in the NN area next week for a few days, and I'm looking for some recommendations please, as the reviews on here are few and far between

30 min session, OWO with a massage if possible, prefer an indie, never visited a parlour, and not looking to

Anyone got any suggestions ?

Cheers

Y

Online MajorPayne

Northampton doesn't do well for indies, IMHO but there are a couple I've see.  Sadly neither gets glowing reviews here.

External Link/Members Only

Then you have the well reviewed Casandra and Charmaine (who you have reviewed), personally if you haven't yet seen Casandra you won't go wrong.

Offline The Highwayman

Although I haven't yet seen her since she returned to Northampton, I'm still a fan of the girl who took my AW virginity, British Victoria.

She's not the cheapest you can find in Northampton, however, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Offline GingerNuts

Then you have the well reviewed Casandra and Charmaine (who you have reviewed), personally if you haven't yet seen Casandra you won't go wrong.

Cassandra has limited availability at the moment.

She is not taking many bookings at the moment due to her having to look after father (who lives with her) recovering from an operation.

Offline chunky monkey

There's not much out there for Oral & Massage, but for a decent massage you could certainly try Casandra
She gives a fantastic service, but as suggested above is currently only offering very limited appointments
She can take some time to respond to texts etc. so contact her asap if you want any chance of seeing her next week

Alternatives include
Annie 30 mins = £25 + £20 for HE + £20 for full strip and as much play as you like, takes oral but doesn't give, and nothing inside pussy/ass
She gives a great oil massage, or if you ask for 'no oil' she skips the massage bit and goes straight for the sensual bit

Vicky 30 mins = £60 for B2B including HE. Again no oral and nothing inside pussy/ass

Chelsea 30 mins varies between £45 and £55 depending on type of massage

Online MajorPayne

There is also Siri.
Pretty Thai lady says she is 40 with a good body and a cracking pair of tits looks good for her age ( 07961244998 )
On the Wellingborough road near the spread eagle pub in Northampton.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.
Cost ; 1Hour @ £70.   Better VFM than Vicki and Annie

~~~~~~~~~~~

Appreciate you have never visited a parlour and not looking to, but if you change your mind this is probably the best in Northampton these days; External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 11:57:15 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline chunky monkey

There is also Siri.
Pretty Thai lady says she is 40 with a good body and a cracking pair of tits looks good for her age ( 07961244998 )
On the Wellingborough road near the spread eagle pub in Northampton.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.
Cost ; 1Hour @ £70.   Better VFM than Vicki and Annie

Yes I wondered about including Siri / Sweet but decided against it because she can be a bit hit and miss on the experience provided
I've personally experienced both ends of the spectrum, great service and shockingly awful, so I couldn't hand on heart recommend her

Will be very interested to hear/read who Yoda71 goes for in the end to tickle his pickle

Offline Yoda71

Thanks for the recommendations chaps

I've seen Charmaine ( as MP rightly says ) but not Cassandra, although I too read that she's not easy to see at the moment

I've also seen Siri before a couple of times and also had both ends of the service levels

I've looked at Kelly and Chelsea before ( nearly saw Chelsea but couldn't make times match )

I will certainly review whoever I do see ( unless it's been less than a year, I've seen them before and it remains positive of course )

If there are any more suggestions I'd appreciate it

I may even go for the parlour option, watch this space

Thanks all

Y

Offline Yoda71

Although I haven't yet seen her since she returned to Northampton, I'm still a fan of the girl who took my AW virginity, British Victoria.

She's not the cheapest you can find in Northampton, however, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Thanks for this - she's out of my self imposed £120 an hour limit ( and that only went up recently  :D ) perhaps it's my time spent in Yorkshire rubbing off LOL

Online MajorPayne

Thanks for this - she's out of my self imposed £120 an hour limit ( and that only went up recently  :D ) perhaps it's my time spent in Yorkshire rubbing off LOL
As a general rule SPs in Northampton charge £60/30 minutes so British Victoria's charge of £120/30 minutes is ridiculous.  I notice in her profile she describes herself as a filthy bitch but her services really don't reflect this.

Looking at her reviews despite charging a premium she is not delivering a high quality service.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 08:38:05 am by MajorPayne »

Offline Yoda71

As a general rule SPs in Northampton charge £60/30 minutes so British Victoria's charge of £120/30 minutes is ridiculous.  I notice in her profile she describes herself as a filthy bitch but her services really don't reflect this.

Looking at her reviews despite charging a premium she is not delivering a high quality service.

Agreed

Offline Charliehutton

Chelsea 30 mins varies between £45 and £55 depending on type of massage

Nice one, CM. For what it's worth, I saw Chelsea earlier this year when she was offering FS, so I can't vouch for the massage as I didn't have one, but I thought she was lovely. She has a really warm, playful personality and was great fun. If she goes back to offering FS I'll be back like a shot, but if it's a massage you're after, I reckon she'd be terrific company.