Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: After 8 Edinburgh  (Read 4057 times)

Offline dirtybirdieuk

Has anyone ever been to the After 8 Swingers Club in Edinburgh?  I am a single guy and was thinking about checking it out.  The problem is that the admission is 40 GBP so I have no idea if it is worth going or not.  Any insight would be appreciated. 

Offline Name Not Found

You can get a one-night membership for a fiver, but I wouldn't bother. The owner will give you a tour and tell you about all the fantastic parties they've had, then make excuses when hardly anybody turns up.

As a single guy, unless you look like a greek god, you have practically zero chance of any action.

Offline dirtybirdieuk

A fiver is not a bad donation to check the facility out. Lol.  What night would be the best night to go if I was to check it out?  I had some time to kill before a flight on Saturday and drove over around 1:30am but when I got there they had just shut the lights. Interesting enough the web site said that they were open til 3am.

Offline Name Not Found

I can only presume the closed early because nothing was happening, as usual. 

Think of the money you saved.

Offline Sadams

Went once, no tour but was with a girl. She got a lot of attention but apart from that it was pretty ugly with a lot of sad blokes and 2 scraggy women. Spend your fiver on beer or chips instead.

Offline myothernameis

Has anyone ever been to the After 8 Swingers Club in Edinburgh?  I am a single guy and was thinking about checking it out.  The problem is that the admission is 40 GBP so I have no idea if it is worth going or not.  Any insight would be appreciated.

For £20 you can also have a meal  :D :D :D
Gary Delaney joke

Offline TheGoalie1

I’ve been to After8 a few times and always enjoyed it and managed to get some decent action on all but one occasion.

Like you can imagine it can be a hit or a miss but I’ve always found the people to be welcoming and as long as your not too pushy and play by the rules then it’s worth a visit as long as you can hold a conversation and speak to folk in the lounge rather than just hanging about the rooms all night.

I met a great couple on one visit and the wife made it clear from the get go that she fancied me and as soon as the husband gave her the nod she took me to one of the rooms, locked the door and rode the life out me! One of my top 5 shags of all time!

Offline solway

For £20 you can also have a meal  :D :D :D
Gary Delaney joke
Who's Gary Delaney ?

Offline dirtybirdieuk

I’ve been to After8 a few times and always enjoyed it and managed to get some decent action on all but one occasion.

Like you can imagine it can be a hit or a miss but I’ve always found the people to be welcoming and as long as your not too pushy and play by the rules then it’s worth a visit as long as you can hold a conversation and speak to folk in the lounge rather than just hanging about the rooms all night.

I met a great couple on one visit and the wife made it clear from the get go that she fancied me and as soon as the husband gave her the nod she took me to one of the rooms, locked the door and rode the life out me! One of my top 5 shags of all time!

What time would you suggest being the most optimal time to visit?

Offline S.X. MacHine

Best time to visit? Immediately after you put in your first review. You have been a member here for almost five months. Have you not seen a WG in that time?

Offline dirtybirdieuk

Best time to visit? Immediately after you put in your first review. You have been a member here for almost five months. Have you not seen a WG in that time?

Have you not seen? I have posted reviews. It’s a glitch in the system. 

Offline S.X. MacHine

Have you not seen? I have posted reviews. It’s a glitch in the system.

Sorry, no.
I am glad you have, though.

Offline TheGoalie1

I’ve always gone on a Saturday night.

Think they open at 9pm and I’ve always headed in at 10:30/11ish.

Not sure if this is optimal time but I’ve always found it to be busy on a Saturday.

Offline nervous1

They have some kind of lingerie night once a month which I believe is the busiest as everyone is nearly naked and so its busier.  Best checking website beforehand.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
They have some kind of lingerie night once a month which I believe is the busiest as everyone is nearly naked and so its busier.  Best checking website beforehand.

Yeah this is definitely the busiest night IME.

Offline willie loman

Do the blokes have to get dressed appropriately, a rab c nesbitt vest perchance?