Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isle of Wight Recommendations  (Read 1086 times)

Offline wildman

Hello fellow punters! I usually punt around Yorkshire, but have bought a holiday home in the Isle of Wight, so will be visiting quite regularly.

I have seen iowblah's review of Lilly-Rose Private in Shanklin (External Link/Members Only) and am very tempted. Do you guys have any other recommendations for me to enjoy during my visits?

My preferences are:
Under 45
Size 14 and under
Kissing offered (DFK if poss)
Max £80 half hour, £130 hour - Lilly-Rose Private is above my normal price so may have to "push the boat out"!
Oral - pref OWO (but not a deal breaker)
RO and fingering desirable.

I've found a few on AW and added them to my hotlist, but reviews are sparse so would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks in advance!

Offline sensualencounter

Hello fellow punters! I usually punt around Yorkshire, but have bought a holiday home in the Isle of Wight, so will be visiting quite regularly.

I have seen iowblah's review of Lilly-Rose Private in Shanklin (External Link/Members Only) and am very tempted. Do you guys have any other recommendations for me to enjoy during my visits?

My preferences are:
Under 45
Size 14 and under
Kissing offered (DFK if poss)
Max £80 half hour, £130 hour - Lilly-Rose Private is above my normal price so may have to "push the boat out"!
Oral - pref OWO (but not a deal breaker)
RO and fingering desirable.

I've found a few on AW and added them to my hotlist, but reviews are sparse so would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks in advance!

My recommendation would be to sell up immediately! Or, at the very least get a season ticket for the red funnel ferry...

Offline wildman

My recommendation would be to sell up immediately! Or, at the very least get a season ticket for the red funnel ferry...

So you're saying IOW is a punting desert? So I'd be better spending my time and money in the pub and saving Wildman junior's energy till I got back home? Either that or get the fast cat over to Southampton!
 :) :)

Offline sensualencounter

So you're saying IOW is a punting desert? So I'd be better spending my time and money in the pub and saving Wildman junior's energy till I got back home? Either that or get the fast cat over to Southampton!
 :) :)

I’m saying who in their right mind wants to holiday on the IoW!  :lol:

But seriously, from what I’ve seen it really is a desert.

Offline Hantsolo

I’m saying who in their right mind wants to holiday on the IoW!  :lol:

But seriously, from what I’ve seen it really is a desert.

It’s no better here in Southampton to be honest! The OP would probably be better off shagging his way down the uk from Yorkshire and then taking a well deserved rest on the island...

Offline iowblah

I would say Lilly is worth the money, i see her on the regular now. I wont go into too much detail, no place for fluff here haha, but would highly recommend her and is extremely flexible on her likes and dislikes for people that see her often.