Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has Sexy addictive amy died  (Read 7201 times)

Offline chrisintcov

The original title said she had died, its since been changed

I hadn’t paid that close attention to the title of the original post. But it does reflect the text of the post, which is an enquiry not an assertion of an unverified fact.

Offline MrDeviousD

The original title said she had died, its since been changed

Pretty sure I posted has she died and not that she is dead.
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online garfield

Original title was sexy addictive amy has died

Offline MrDeviousD

I see her profile is still on AW (but hasn't been logged into for a while).  I'd have hoped the person who messaged you would have got her profile shut down.

As they messaged you, perhaps tell them it needs closing down?

Not really my place to keep in contact with them, the number is there to be seen so if you feel strongly enough that her profile needs taking down, I recommend you should contact them but it’s probably the least of there worries if in fact Amy has passed away.
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility

Offline CheeseBoard

Not really my place to keep in contact with them, the number is there to be seen so if you feel strongly enough that her profile needs taking down, I recommend you should contact them but it’s probably the least of there worries if in fact Amy has passed away.

Thats fair enough Mr D

I didn't receive a message telling me someone has passed away.  If I had, I'd feel more strongly about it.  As I didn't, i don't (even more so with the other messages in the thread).

Offline Rangers54

Pretty sure I posted has she died and not that she is dead.

Forgive but I've not read the thread, however you posted that she died and not that she's dead.... is dying not the the same has dead or is it a statement that she's died in your eyes but not dead in others... this seems a very peculiar statement

Online garfield

This is the message she sent me - didn’t know if i should post it or not

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 08:00:10 pm by garfield »

Offline MrDeviousD

Forgive but I've not read the thread, however you posted that she died and not that she's dead.... is dying not the the same has dead or is it a statement that she's died in your eyes but not dead in others... this seems a very peculiar statement

Probably best you read the thread  :thumbsup:

Offline temptation

Possibly a fall out with her partner so he sent the original message to ruin her business and now she is counteracting by saying its him that died? All very confusing either way.

Online garfield

Possibly a fall out with her partner so he sent the original message to ruin her business and now she is counteracting by saying its him that died? All very confusing either way.

Seems more likely he really died and she decided to jack it in and sent that message

Online garfield

Whatever’s happened she’s clearly having problems, I’m not sure it belongs on here

Offline Jasonk71

This is the message she sent me - didn’t know if i should post it or not

Hidden Image/Members Only
When will you be going to see her?

Offline winkywanky

Suicide pact?

That would put this thing to bed once and for all.

Offline Jasonk71

When will you be going to see her?
Just texted the above number. Said that Amy has passed away. Said its a different girl at the same place

Online gavp1984

Just texted the above number. Said that Amy has passed away. Said its a different girl at the same place

Is there not something a bit morbid to text the number just to be nosey

Offline Jasonk71

Is there not something a bit morbid to text the number just to be nosey
Try thinking before you speak. IDIOT!   I didn't check to see if she hsd died.  Another person has replaced Amy.   Her ex/bf/pinp clarified that Amy had died.  He also clarified that a female named Rachel is working at the same location. 

Online gavp1984

Try thinking before you speak. IDIOT!   I didn't check to see if she hsd died.  Another person has replaced Amy.   Her ex/bf/pinp clarified that Amy had died.  He also clarified that a female named Rachel is working at the same location.

Aren't you a polite man. So I'm guessing you text to arrange a genuine booking with Amy? If that is the case then I can only apologise as this is my error.

Offline Jasonk71

Aren't you a polite man. So I'm guessing you text to arrange a genuine booking with Amy? If that is the case then I can only apologise as this is my error.
I wanted to clarify what exactly is going on with Amy

Offline kingkong69

So sad  neatly seen her once ages ago in Nottm.. :(

Offline Bodders

I know her from when she worked in Nottingham and she’s not replied to any texts or answered the phone.

Hope she’s ok.

Offline Jasonk71

I know her from when she worked in Nottingham and she’s not replied to any texts or answered the phone.

Hope she’s ok.
She's dead

Offline southern boy

You only know by text if she's dead no different to the other ones who says she's alive

Offline winkywanky

Unless anyone knows for sure either way, speculating on whether someone is dead is pretty shit to be honest. Especially those who say she is without really knowing 100%.

It's just the worst type of bad taste gossip.

Offline southern boy

Yes,agree she deserves respect either way

Offline Jasonk71

You only know by text if she's dead no different to the other ones who says she's alive
I spoke to her ex on the phone. He said that she died nearly a month ago.  I also know somebody who has been to Gillot Rd.
A girl with red hair named Rachel is working at the location.

Offline Jasonk71

Her pimp/ex/bf clarified on the phone that she had died, this was done orally

Online Punterperson1971

Her pimp/ex/bf clarified on the phone that she had died, this was done orally
Well looks like the confusion is now cleared up,never met her but hope she rests in peace and everyone can now move on

Offline winkywanky

I spoke to her ex on the phone. He said that she died nearly a month ago.  I also know somebody who has been to Gillot Rd.
A girl with red hair named Rachel is working at the location.

I'm not saying you're not being genuine, but in the shady world of paid for sex, an 'ex' (probably her pimp) telling you this might well be lying.

They might have fallen out and he has a new girl now, the last thing he wants to do is for you to book his ex instead of his current girl.

Or of course he may have actually killed her himself  :scare:.

I'm joking, but you get my drift?

I guess if you spoke to a guy on 'her' phone and he told you she was dead, only you know how sincere he sounded, and exactly how the conversation went.

Offline Jasonk71

I'm not saying you're not being genuine, but in the shady world of paid for sex, an 'ex' (probably her pimp) telling you this might well be lying.

They might have fallen out and he has a new girl now, the last thing he wants to do is for you to book his ex instead of his current girl.

Or of course he may have actually killed her himself  :scare:.

I'm joking, but you get my drift?

I guess if you spoke to a guy on 'her' phone and he told you she was dead, only you know how sincere he sounded, and exactly how the conversation went.
At the end of the day does it really matter to us if she is dead or alive.
To punters she is just a bit of meat for us to use

Offline winkywanky

Speak for yourself  :hi:

Online Punterperson1971

Still a person with a family whatever way you look at it

Online gavp1984

Wow, the humanity levels are low. Just because their job is to use their body for the sexual pleasure of others, doesnt mean they are a piece of meat.

Offline vindici

Don't lump the rest of us in with you. Speak for yourself. I have at least a modicum of respect for my fellow human beings.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
At the end of the day does it really matter to ME if she is dead or alive.
To ME she is just a bit of meat for us to use
There I've corrected that for you, I think you will find the majority of decent punters will have a certain amount of empathy for a fellow human being. So if you don't mind, in future speak only for yourself.

Offline Comicman

If she is dead may she rest in peace i saw her once nice  lady

Offline Jasonk71

There I've corrected that for you, I think you will find the majority of decent punters will have a certain amount of empathy for a fellow human being. So if you don't mind, in future speak only for yourself.
What is the point in continuing this post? If you say that she's alive nobody will believe you. If you say that she's dead nobody will believe you.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What is the point in continuing this post? If you say that she's alive nobody will believe you. If you say that she's dead nobody will believe you.
Read your reply #81 again and you might just see why people are criticizing you, the point is not whether or nor she's alive or dead it's your attitude to a fellow human being. 

Like I said speak for yourself when you make statements like that.

Offline Jasonk71

Read your reply #81 again and you might just see why people are criticizing you, the point is not whether or nor she's alive or dead it's your attitude to a fellow human being. 

Like I said speak for yourself when you make statements like that.
I have no problems with people criticising me. That is their choice.
Like, i asked you a question. You chose not to answer it. That is your choice

Online Punterperson1971

It’s the comment you made in post 81 that’s not very considerate

Offline Colston36

What a disgusting statement. Let's hope someone treats you like that.

Offline winkywanky

davie answered you.

If you post something so obviously and pointlessly callous, and you implicate others into that point of view, then if they disagree with you they're going to tell you so. It seems very few people wish to be associated with what you said. Get over it.

Do you really need it explaining to you?  :unknown:

Online Punterperson1971

davie answered you.

If you post something so obviously and pointlessly callous, and you implicate others into that point of view, then if they disagree with you they're going to tell you so. It seems very few people wish to be associated with what you said. Get over it.

Well said WW Dm must  be feeling generous as normally they’d be banned for a few days as a lesson

Offline Jasonk71

davie answered you.

My  question was 'What is the point of continuing this post?'

Online Punterperson1971

Ffs are you that dumb did you not realise the stupid comment you posted about only being a piece of meat inconsiderate fool

Offline Jasonk71

I've had enough of this post. Other people can continue it
Happy Xmas Everybody

Offline winkywanky

The point you need to understand is that after what you said, many others will step forward to disassociate themselves from it.

If you leave off then that will  eventually fade away. The more you keep bringing it up the longer it'll go on.

Online bonham

Wow what a comment have you gone through life with this attitude  :lol: