Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DivasDomination69 Massage  (Read 1778 times)

Offline Freejack77

External Link/Members Only

Anyone have any experience of this one?  Will get booked in but wondering if anyone has been yet?

Offline Discord

I haven't seen her or heard anything about her but she does look pretty enticing.  Sometimes the slightly older women can provide a really memorable service so I'm tempted to add her to my hot list.  Regarding the original poster would you be going for the massage/hand relief or the domination?

Offline Freejack77

Massage and HR. I’m thinking she means she can administer a dominate wank, which might be interesting, but next time I’m up I’ll book in and let you know.

Offline Discord

A domination type session followed by hand relief sounds good to me so I may try and book her myself at some stage. 

Offline shed

Massage and HR. I’m thinking she means she can administer a dominate wank, which might be interesting, but next time I’m up I’ll book in and let you know.

Am asking out of pure ignorance, but what is a dominant wank  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Lola bell springs to mind.  :hi:

Offline Discord

I imagine it would be a rougher than usual hand job probably with some humiliation/insults thrown in and maybe some spitting or what have you in the mix as well.

Offline Sunny

Anyone got her number? Does she do FS? BJ?

Offline shed

Anyone got her number? Does she do FS? BJ?

She says to contact by email and then presumably she will send her number...  :hi:

Offline Sunny

She says to contact by email and then presumably she will send her number...  :hi:

Yh but her number might have appeared on her profile and maybe someone might have it

I have taken numbers from SPs who have removed numbers from their profile

Offline DaveR

Pictures look familiar, sure she’s been in the site before 🤔
A dominant wank .. new one on me, sounds different and scary at the same time