Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Acurelax Stratford road  (Read 2619 times)

Offline shiptonlad

I will be in the area this weekend. Has anyone been here recently and if so is it any good.
Where is the best place to park?

Offline mr.bluesky

I will be in the area this weekend. Has anyone been here recently and if so is it any good.
Where is the best place to park?

Haven't been here for a few years. Very hit or miss from my experience. A lack of reviews for this place probably says it all. Plenty of parking close to the shop if it's not full or nearby side streets . I think there are better options if you are prepared to drive on a bit further.  :hi:

Offline shiptonlad

Cheers
Had a very mediocre experience at Balance 10 days ago so was looking for somewhere else. Will be that side of Brum or else I would go to see Emily or Lucy in Bearwood.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Their recent ads suggest an attempt to rebrand so there might be some change/improvement.  Went years ago and left unimpressed.  The chinese place a bit further up the Stratford Rd is a better option but I haven't been there recently

Offline bonham

Yes think the place above the nail salon if the girl still working there think her name julie .she was working there about 4 weeks ago when I ask who was working just up from there

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

Parking is a bit restricted at the moment. You might be lucky, there is a car park adjacent the shop. You can park for 1 hour free. If you park in Asda Parkgate which is opposite you will get 3 hours free parking. Can't comment on the service provided, as I have never been.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Yes think the place above the nail salon if the girl still working there think her name julie .she was working there about 4 weeks ago when I ask who was working just up from there
That's the one.  Original reply was from my phone so hard to share link:

External Link/Members Only

Offline inbruges

I saw Julie above the nail shop a few weeks ago and she is still around. She massage well but wore and face mask and a face shield but no gloves. Felt like I was in an operating theatre. She made me wear a mask on turn over. The HE was very clinical especially with the full PPE and all.

Online scutty brown

Acurelax?
sounds like a laxative

Offline l1mpd1ck

Acurelax?
sounds like a laxative
On one of their new ads it now says Aqurelax.  Might be a typo or part of their claime to be "new"

Offline shiptonlad

I phoned up got told two slim sexy girls working one Chinese one from Singapore. The reference to sexy suggests extras are available.

Offline inbruges

Singapore? That's a new one, and quite original I might add. Haven't been in years and it would take much more convincing to go back

Offline mr.bluesky

Singapore? That's a new one, and quite original I might add. Haven't been in years and it would take much more convincing to go back

Likewise

Offline shiptonlad

I may still Take one for the team.