Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Overnight reverse bid. How much would you offer. West Mids  (Read 811 times)

Offline Fabaceous

I've been let down by my regular SB for an overnight next week - She would usually be happy with £200 and a meal (bargain).
So I thought I'd put up a reverse booking on AW.
I'm between Telford and Shrewsbury. What would be a reasonable amount to put in the RB? £350? Looking for a raunchy GFE type.
Thanks
Fab

Online threechilliman

I've been let down by my regular SB for an overnight next week - She would usually be happy with £200 and a meal (bargain).
So I thought I'd put up a reverse booking on AW.
I'm between Telford and Shrewsbury. What would be a reasonable amount to put in the RB? £350? Looking for a raunchy GFE type.
Thanks
Fab

£350-400 should get you what you're after Fab. I tried it a few years ago, making it clear I didn't want to fuck all night and got plenty of bids, some from girls I'd seen before with ON rates of £800-1000.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 11:25:28 pm by threechilliman »

Offline Hurley

Easy 350 if you change your adultwork status from seeker to provider you can look at the reverse bookings requests and you’ll often see overnights with at that price with plenty of bids on them.

Online Corus Boy

I used to offer £300 in Cardiff.

Girls are free to bid above or below.

Average number of responses ten.

Four would be immediate rejection for all the normal RB reasons.

Two or three would be hot.

Three worth considering for another day.

Offline Kingy28

My view is that I wouldn't risk an overnight booking when meeting someone for the first time.

Offline Fabaceous

Thanks all.
I appreciate your input.
Fab

Offline l1mpd1ck

I always used to get plenty of responses at £200.  Maybe £250 a better bet nowadays.  They can always bid more BUT unlikely to bid below your offer.

However, I found response rates always lower outside of Central London
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 01:57:00 pm by l1mpd1ck »