Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyggxBrookex - Birmingham - Another Bare Backer  (Read 1880 times)

Offline Bob joiner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. No mention of BB in likes list but has Unprotected Sex in likes. Also mentions it as an extra for £20.00.
Banned reason: Abusive idiot who doesn't want to review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline largecock1234567

Thank you this man saved me there!! :drinks:

Offline EYEPUNT

Offline midsman

her only feedback has also enjoyed a number of other barebackers !!!!
Banned reason: Has better things to do than contribute.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jackg69

I've been fooled by her. She took my money, made an excuse to get some drinks, it took her 10 minutes from kitchen to bedroom. After this she said she's going for a quick shower...I waited an hour, called, texted and no response. I left, obviously. I texted her to give me half of my money back and we're good. Texted back she'll give in a few days and she is not answering anymore. Be carefull

brandonpete

So far 5 of you have are on this thread and only 7 reviews.....What!

Offline Punterperson1971

I've been fooled by her. She took my money, made an excuse to get some drinks, it took her 10 minutes from kitchen to bedroom. After this she said she's going for a quick shower...I waited an hour, called, texted and no response. I left, obviously. I texted her to give me half of my money back and we're good. Texted back she'll give in a few days and she is not answering anymore. Be carefull
And you’ve joined today to say this? Has some one tipped you off!!!

Offline saf1976

So far 5 of you have are on this thread and only 7 reviews.....What!

... and someone joined this site to let us know that a girl who has unprotected sex in her likes list ... and goes as far as to mention it's an extra £20 on her profile ... offers bareback.

The plot thickens!

Offline jackg69

And you’ve joined today to say this? Has some one tipped you off!!!

I've joined today just because. I saw the post and I thought to share, isn't this the purpose of this forum? I know what happened and I actually have the messages on the phone where she admits. Feel free to think someone tipped me, but if you meet her, be more careful than I was

Offline Punterperson1971

I've joined today just because. I saw the post and I thought to share, isn't this the purpose of this forum? I know what happened and I actually have the messages on the phone where she admits. Feel free to think someone tipped me, but if you meet her, be more careful than I was
Well why don’t you do everyone a favour and do a review please.

Offline The Owl

So you where in her work flat/apartment/home or whatever and she vanished for 10 minutes, then she went for a shower whilst you were still in her work flat and that lasted over an hour. Then you left her work flat, then started texting her about a 50% refund.

Your post seems completely illogical. Was it a big house/flat or are you just a complete pushover? I know some of us have sucked it up during a shit punt and some of us have fallen for scammers who've sent us to the shower before running off from the hotel room with the money but you seem to be a whole new level of punter that had a shit time.

Care to add more details about this experience? At the moment you're coming across as either a troll, a fantasist, a bullshitter or an idiot.

You won't do the prossie any harm to her business because the majority of us here wouldn't touch a bareback prostitute even if she offered to pay us. The only thing I like about her is her openness about barebacking, much easier to blacklist then some who offer it on the sly.

Offline jackg69

Well why don’t you do everyone a favour and do a review please.

I will do one soon(once I get to know the forum a bit more)

Offline jackg69

So you where in her work flat/apartment/home or whatever and she vanished for 10 minutes, then she went for a shower whilst you were still in her work flat and that lasted over an hour. Then you left her work flat, then started texting her about a 50% refund.

Your post seems completely illogical. Was it a big house/flat or are you just a complete pushover? I know some of us have sucked it up during a shit punt and some of us have fallen for scammers who've sent us to the shower before running off from the hotel room with the money but you seem to be a whole new level of punter that had a shit time.

Care to add more details about this experience? At the moment you're coming across as either a troll, a fantasist, a bullshitter or an idiot.

You won't do the Sex Worker any harm to her business because the majority of us here wouldn't touch a bareback prostitute even if she offered to pay us. The only thing I like about her is her openness about barebacking, much easier to blacklist then some who offer it on the sly.

I think idiot is enough:) . I just wanted some fun, on sunday morning, after party... It was a flat, in tall building. Someone else seemed to be in another room, so I thought the best thing to do is just leave. I am not a pushover at all. Anyway, I will try do a review soon with complete details.

Offline jackg69

"An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."
Will do the review as soon as I'll be able to

Offline jackg69

I still cannot post a review. Is it because I am a new user?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I still cannot post a review. Is it because I am a new user?

No, there are still teething issues that Admin is sorting out.

However, if you go to the regional review board for the WM (see link below) and select "New Review" it should work.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=23.0

Offline jackg69

No, there are still teething issues that Admin is sorting out.

However, if you go to the regional review board for the WM (see link below) and select "New Review" it should work.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=23.0

Thanks, seems to be working. However, on this weather I had a few more beers so I think is best to wait and post the review when I sober up, probably tomorrow  :lol:
I'll post another one too, very good this one :)

Offline Punterperson1971

Thanks, seems to be working. However, on this weather I had a few more beers so I think is best to wait and post the review when I sober up, probably tomorrow  :lol:
I'll post another one too, very good this one :)
Sure you not try to wriggle our if doing a review.

Offline jackg69

I only joined here to be aware next time. I have no intention to mislead folks here ;)

Offline Punterperson1971

I only joined here to be aware next time. I have no intention to mislead folks here ;)

So now your sober(hopefully) are you doing a review today?