Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Those were the Days...Old Coventry Brothels and working girls that I've enjoyed.  (Read 723 times)

brandonpete

I started Punting in 1983..using Contact mags and Free Papers...and Coventry used to have an excellent variety of WG's.... Sabrina and June,Eagle St...Mary/Marie,Sewall Highway and Blackberry Lane ....Helen and Kimberley,Broad St...Summer,Leicester Causeway... and many Streetwalkers....Brothels/Parlours..Hearsall Lane,Crampers Field,Sandy Lane,Humber Ave,Broomfield Place,Vequery St and Albany road ....and yep those were the days,good honest,nicely priced Fucking and sucking and the occasional deviation...how I miss it!

Offline mr.bluesky

I started Punting in 1983..using Contact mags and Free Papers...and Coventry used to have an excellent variety of WG's.... Sabrina and June,Eagle St...Mary/Marie,Sewall Highway and Blackberry Lane ....Helen and Kimberley,Broad St...Summer,Leicester Causeway... and many Streetwalkers....Brothels/Parlours..Hearsall Lane,Crampers Field,Sandy Lane,Humber Ave,Broomfield Place,Vequery St and Albany road ....and yep those were the days,good honest,nicely priced Fucking and sucking and the occasional deviation...how I miss it!

Times change Brandonpete , unfortunately not always for the best. Coventry is a punting wasteland now  :dash:

brandonpete

Mr Bluesky...that's being generous....it's not even that good!

Offline Riyjay13

Holy fuck. Crampers Field was a huge favourite of mine. There was a blonde in the late 90s who ran it. I remember fucking her doggy, splitting the condom and pumping a gallon of jizz up her cunt.
101 Humber road - Jackie, Zoe and Nicole. All of them were pure filth.
You're dead right. Red hot fucking and sucking.