Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foot fetish  (Read 410 times)

Offline W_Punter

As an on off punter, when the notion does take me I tend to look for something/someone different first off, before opting for the tried and tested. This profile caught my eye and was wondering if there are any fetishists out there who have a go to girl for their thing. This profile seems very specific and I'm wondering what sort of service I'd be getting from someone like this over a regular girl who's up for a fiddle with her tootsies. Thoughts?

External Link/Members Only

Offline theejaculator

As an on off punter, when the notion does take me I tend to look for something/someone different first off, before opting for the tried and tested. This profile caught my eye and was wondering if there are any fetishists out there who have a go to girl for their thing. This profile seems very specific and I'm wondering what sort of service I'd be getting from someone like this over a regular girl who's up for a fiddle with her tootsies. Thoughts?

You can fuck her hubby up his arse if you want too

Offline Colston36

She says she is open to unconventional stuff and so am I, so I am making enquiries to find out what she means. The best person I know at footjobs is Kelly_Ann_Kinky in Newport. She used to do nothing else but now has gone a lot more extreme, to say the least of it.