Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Sarah  (Read 3293 times)

Redster69

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her lately?

She's always been a favourite of mine but hadn't seen her for ages. Meeting was a bit bizarre as she's normally quite vanilla GFE but was more raunchy and into it and her appearance has gone downhill quite a bit. She was as fit as fuck, very well toned and tanned and gorgeous face but she looked very tired, pale and not as toned up. Quite sad I really liked her but the job seems to have finally caught up we her :(

Frenchy4012

Online pbrown355

See her as a regular. Vanilla, yes. Doesn't look any different to me. Service/enthusiasm varies a little from time to time but not by a lot.

Offline samsung1

I would advise against seeing her, unless your after a cold hearted, clock watching Rom.  :drinks:

Plenty of other good looking wg out there for the same price or cheaper!

Offline Juankerr

See her as a regular. Vanilla, yes. Doesn't look any different to me. Service/enthusiasm varies a little from time to time but not by a lot.
Does she still not allow kissing of any kind?

Offline samsung1

Does she still not allow kissing of any kind?

No I dont think so, its very common for Roms not to kiss, I dont know why?

Offline Juankerr

No I dont think so, its very common for Roms not to kiss, I dont know why?
Yeah I know but Sarah in particular has always been well known for blatantly avoiding kissing of ANY kind ( not even any pecks on the closed mouth like some ) by moving her head away.

Redster69

Yeah I know but Sarah in particular has always been well known for blatantly avoiding kissing of ANY kind ( not even any pecks on the closed mouth like some ) by moving her head away.

Really? I've always had kissing, not DFK but very sexy teasing.

Offline samsung1

How many times have you seen her then?

Offline Juankerr

All of the reviews on UKP mention that Sarah is not very keen to deliver FK/DFK so fair play to you if you got some.

Offline azrael

Saw her a few times when i started punting she flat out refused saying it was personal. My response was sucking my cock isn't?  :unknown:

Ming

Saw her a few times when i started punting she flat out refused saying it was personal. My response was sucking my cock isn't?  :unknown:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I saw her a few years ago too, cracking body but a complete cold fish, never returned, which says it all!

Ming  :hi:

Redster69

How many times have you seen her then?

More than a dozen.....I'm going again maybe she'd just had a tough week.

Offline samsung1

Damn! you must be a very very loyal customer!

You must get special treatment and special requests catered for I assume?

Dodo

More than a dozen times and never done a review!!!!  Shame on you  :(

Ming

More than a dozen times and never done a review!!!!  Shame on you  :(

+1 I was thinking the very same thing.......

Ming  :hi:

Redster69

Visited NaughtySarah again this week and had a great time, must have been a bad week previously.

Remiss of me not leaving FB but have had a fair few punts lately and will try to catch up.

A particularly good one was surprisingly with the poorly reviewed External Link/Members Only with whom I had a fantastic time, her body is incredible. I only had 1/2 hour and going to return for 1 hour so will leave feedback later.

bod666

It looks like the titty fairy has paid a visit  :thumbsup: :yahoo:

Redster69

It looks like the titty fairy has paid a visit  :thumbsup: :yahoo:

:D he has indeed and made a mighty fine job if you like em perky, stars of the show though are her arse and legs.....really pert, nice and firm and she was fun and accommodating.