Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Leamington, Thai. Which one?  (Read 3256 times)

Offline redliner69

Just been given a small business project in Leamington on Saturday.
Not sure how long it's going to last but I reckon I'll be treating myself around 3pm.  :)

Just wondered which of the "thai" places was considered the best?

External Link/Members Only  on Guy Place  (I kind of like the look of the little one in black yoga pants and black top)

or

External Link/Members Only  on Landsdowne Street.

Can't quite bring myself to go to the one under the barbers, so I guess it's a choice between the other two.

PS. Yes, I've searched, Yes I've seen the names May, NIm and Sara.
But I've also seen past posts saying one of them is now legit.
Plus the staff changeover can make it hit and miss.  :(

Just a polite question, thanks.  :)

I'm not looking for much more than a solid massage with some hand based extras.
(Though I do love a fullish bosom, filled with oil.  :wacko: )

Offline andrew9627

The one under the barber's is great and there is a back entrance so you don't need to go through the barber's just straightinto the parlour. I tried to go the other day but fully booked

Offline Stapler

The one under the barber's is great and there is a back entrance so you don't need to go through the barber's just straightinto the parlour. I tried to go the other day but fully booked

Did you get your hair cut somewhere else?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline goodolnick

The oriental spa is a sister shop to the one on Walsgrave Road in Cov.

I have been to Cov but not the L Spa one. Cov was nice - saw Nana and she was FAF.

Looked at the web site and the ladies look good... what confused me was why was Nick Clegg on the receiving end...???

Offline Femsea

I have been recently twice to the Thai oriental on guy street. I had good massage from an Indian girl, cannot remember her name though.  Very nice talkative girl. Some extras are offered (topless, full naked)

Dellboy

I have been recently twice to the Thai oriental on guy street. I had good massage from an Indian girl, cannot remember her name though.  Very nice talkative girl. Some extras are offered (topless, full naked)

How about doing review  :hi:

Jarhead5000

I've just come back from Thai Spa Leamington. Landowners street. Fully legit massage.

I would review, but it was just a massage.  :cry:

Wasn't the best either. Literally just did my legs & had a towel over my bits the entire time. Was a plus sized lady too. Second time it's happened to me there.

Hit & miss that place, unfortunately.

Offline icedance47

The one under the barber's on Warwick Street is best.

The girl you like on the Thai Oriental spa website doesn't work there any more AFAIK. She was awesome though, it's been all downhill there since she left.