Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Brat Jess - PAWG - Finsbury Park  (Read 6287 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5958068) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Gentlelovemaking

External Link/Members Only

Fee  £170

Duration 30 mins

Comms Comms were initially via text with everything confirmed and postcode sent. Specifics provided once at the address. No issues with Comms from me.

Body Very good body, very well done enhanced breast and ass. Head turning PAWG of the slim thick variety. I’ll also add she’s tall 5”9 so that’s something to take into consideration for some.

Face No face pics on her profile, I’d say she is decent looking. Not a stunner in the face department but well put together and attractive without being beautiful.

Action The punt starting with a bit of chit chat and being offered a drink which I declined. Sorted out the paper work and started with OWO, this was very good and lasted about 5 mins. Jess was on her knees and was bouncing her ass all throughout OWO which was nice to look at from the position I was at.

After OWO we hoped onto the bed and started off with mish, Jess was chills and engaged in the action and after about 10 mins moved onto doggy. Jess lives doggy and I enjoyed the action in this position and ended up finishing after about 10 more mins.

Conclusion Good punt and a cool girl, I probably won’t return but glad I punted her as I wanted to see her body in the flesh etc.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline gurds

How did you get 170 for 30 mins. No option on profile for 30 mins

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I saw her at the back end of last year when that was an option. I’d advise calling texting her about a booking and she will probs let you know if the 30min option is still available.

Offline Leaveitout

That was when her hourly rate was 220 (without owo), so no doubt half hour rate with pro is gonna be in excess of 200, which is not worth it in my opinion for her

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I’ll second your stance on the value for money here. I’ve seen some SP’s raising prices recently only for the prices to come down again.

Offline Maverick1808

Ignore me, wrong review!

Please delete mods
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 07:10:26 pm by Maverick1808 »

Offline bbwandy72

"I’m very open to offering extras for you that are not listed on my profile!"

That's always a red flag for me. Is that a not too subtle way of saying she's a barebacker if you pay her enough?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

When I punted she didn’t give any hints of offering BB. I did see her on Seeking though for what it’s worth.

Offline gray99999

"I’m very open to offering extras for you that are not listed on my profile!"

That's always a red flag for me. Is that a not too subtle way of saying she's a barebacker if you pay her enough?

She wrote "(Not BB)" after it, so maybe not

Offline danny_collins86

Irish Accent? Northern or Southern?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Irish Accent? Northern or Southern?

Definitely an accent but quite soft. I can’t distinguish between Northern and Southern

Offline jkandjol

Offline bbwandy72

She wrote "(Not BB)" after it, so maybe not
I wonder if she's reading this. I didn't notice that being there when I posted my original comment.

Offline jkandjol

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she's down to £300 ph

Price hike was a long time coming for her indy/adultwork rates. Let's see if it holds. My suspicion is it will come down a bit from 350 to a medium of some sort.

I wonder how much her extras are now. Prob 350 plus 50 for OWO

Jay K knows this game  :cool:

Offline jkandjol

I wonder if she's reading this. I didn't notice that being there when I posted my original comment.

Yeah she watching this shit like a hawk. External Link/Members Only

Her proposed extras are probably domination related. Watersport etc

« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 01:41:03 am by jkandjol »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I did enquire about CIM etc and she declined these extras and also declined rimming. I honestly don’t know what the extras would be as that’s all I was interested in.

Offline djunior91

How did you get 170 for 30 mins. No option on profile for 30 mins

If you text her - she normally offers it in her standing copy and paste text. I’ll post my review soon