Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marika29 - Croydon  (Read 7741 times)

sean70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Intro

So there is a "Punting God" after all  :dancegirl: After abandoning Plan A on the grounds of something not quite adding up and Plan B was now fully booked decided to go watch the football instead over a few beers. On leaving the pub and still feeling a tad horny out came the punting phone for a quick search to check availability within reasonable distance at my requested time. Drew up a shortlist Marika sounded the most appealing of the ones I did call.

Comms

On answering Marika sounded quite bubbly, excellent English. Double checked services and also asked if she was 100% the girl in the photos on which we had a laugh about this. Time and duration agreed. Address texted over pronto. Uber booking amended and I was on my way.

Chain hotel in the town centre so no issues with regards to safety. But my individual preference only I hate this chain in terms of punting hotels.

Price

£70 - 30 mins: Agreed FK, OWO, CIM, Sex

Appearance

- The girl in the pics zero photoshop makes a change. Age at 29 appears accurate
- Tallish at around 5'7/8, size 10, B/C cup boobs and one of the best butts if not the best I have seen on a Polish girl
- Toned long legs
- Shoulder length hair
- Clean (very)

Greeted me in a lovely black fitted dress that showed off her slim figure at its best and black heels - had that classy I am a great fuck look about her. By no means drop dead gorgeous but attractive and natural. I liked what I saw.

Services

FK/DFK:-

With $$$ out the way we commenced with some FK whilst we mutually disrobed each other. In slipping off her dress Marika's figure is indeed impressive. Nice classy lingerie. This is one of the best FK/DFK I have experienced in my 4 year punting journey. By now we are fully naked on the bed and I am still kissing her like 10 minutes into my 30 minute booking it was that good! Sensual, talking in between, eating my face lol! DFK at its very best!

OWO/RO:-

Marika then work her way down to my now rock hard cock and delivered a superb sloppy BJ, teased the top with flicks on her tongue, then gently licking my shaft and balls from all angles on at least 2-3 occasions whilst looking into my eyes. I had to use all the restraint I had to prevent me from busting a nut but the way she was sucking me I was under severe pressure so decided RO would give me some down time! A fabulous clean pussy as my tongue went in for some oral. No idea if the moans were fake or genuine but her body was exceptionally responsive as were her legs and her nipples rock hard on my part it tasted dam good. Face sitting and 69 followed. I could have eaten that pussy for my entire booking. I do love a clean girl!

Sex:-

Came up for breath and time to fuck. On with the mac and Marika mounted me CG no lube used, a very tight pussy indeed. She started off slowly before picking up the pace and gyrating her hips, bum whilst holding her head and staring at me and from time to time bent down for some more DFK and bitting my nipples. Very erotic. I knew I was not going to last at this rate so halted this position after a few thrusts to slam her in doggy! This time she reached for some lube and away we went. With each thrust she pushed back and gyrated her butt, the harder I fucked the harder she fucked/pushed back this action together with a tight pussy and given the mood I was in was never going to last long. I normally have quite good self restraint but not on this occasion! The dom was dully filled  :rolleyes:

Looked at my watch and my time was up although there was no mention of this from Marika. I had plan CIM but not to be! Marika said feel free to grab a shower so no clock watching. Showered (clean and tidy bathroom, plenty of fresh towels), dressed and said my goodbyes there was even time for a goodbye DFK at the door! Great punt despite me not able to road test her properly.

Positives

- Girl in the pics
- Only been working 4 weeks so still fresh that I believe is reflected in her service. Bubbly, good convo during the meet
- Great body and fabulous butt
- Tight fanny
- Clean
- No clock watching

Negatives

- Her choice of hotel that's it really!

Conclusion/Rating

7/0 I am marking this as a 7 simply because we only fucked in 1.5 positions and so with a proper session I am not sure how she will be. I do stress though that is not her fault. Based on what we did do I think she is going to be a very good/exceptional fuck and I have already made plans to return for a proper session. Great girl, great punt!

Offline oinki

The profile seemed genuine to me as well and I had her on my hotlist in case she came more central - Croydon is out of bounds for me! Glad you had a terrific punt!

sean70

The profile seemed genuine to me as well and I had her on my hotlist in case she came more central - Croydon is out of bounds for me! Glad you had a terrific punt!

She lives in Croydon and books local hotels as a top-up £££ to her civie job so if you want to punt her unfortunately your going to have to travel or if you can accommodate ask her to come to you as she does outcalls. Unjaded SP give the best punts in my experience and she fits this category.

Offline pumps

Sounds too good to be true for croydon, I must admit I saw this profile during my searches and generally didn't think it was genuine.

Thanks for sharing, I will probably have to pop down and see her.

I found most croydon hotel chains to be quite awkward to punt at personally, when compared to the likes of Heathrow and other places in general... I think it might be down to security.    Would you mind PM-ing me the Hotel chain used?

cheers

Punter30

Hotel chain may well vary but when I saw her easy access to room via lift and no need to go near reception.
Will add review when have time but thought she was great and genuine GFE which may not suit many on her.
Hope she is treated well and keeps her enthusiasm.
She is on holiday soon back later in Aug

will-ow

cheers for the review! i was eyeing her up yesterday actually and was wondering if she spoke good English (bad communication can put me right off) 

sean70

cheers for the review! i was eyeing her up yesterday actually and was wondering if she spoke good English (bad communication can put me right off)

English is excellent has been in the UK 10 years plus and now even understands our shit jokes!

Offline Pykie

Anyone know if she is still working.
Been keeping an eye on her profile this week but she has not logged on and no number attached to her profile.
She looks super hot!

sean70

Anyone know if she is still working.
Been keeping an eye on her profile this week but she has not logged on and no number attached to her profile.
She looks super hot!

I was one of her last punts before she went on hols, she said she would be away for 2 weeks I think so just keep an eye on her profile

Offline Pykie

I was one of her last punts before she went on hols, she said she would be away for 2 weeks I think so just keep an eye on her profile

Good man thanks for the heads up.

Offline Pykie

Skin ain't great but the basics is put together reasonably well.  :D
On the hot list she goes!

Punter30

Skin ain't great but the basics is put together reasonably well.  :D
On the hot list she goes!

IMO looks better in the flesh and didn't notice skin. I think she is stunning and booked to see her again after her hols

Offline rasclatbobby

Which picture is closest to what she looks like if you've met her?

Offline TheBossMan

She looks hot with make-up on, but it looks like a lot.

Also the axe wound in he private gallery looks more like a sledge hammer wound  :scare:

sean70

AW verification mug shot does her no justice at all. Insofar as WG go when she opens the door I will be surprised if any punter is disappointed and as per my review she is a fabulous fuck and exceptionally clean!

Offline TheBossMan

What about down below sean70, the PG pics make it look a tad messy?

sean70

The fanny is clean and PG pics again not quite sure WTF she was doing when she or whoever took those pics... might have been from a trusted punter after he had messed it all up???

Offline rasclatbobby

Hopefully she's working today no reply yet

Offline pumps

She looks hot with make-up on, but it looks like a lot.

Also the axe wound in he private gallery looks more like a sledge hammer wound  :scare:

Post op?

Offline Pykie

Post op?

Had the pleasure last week, check my review.

She's gorgeous, has a big firm arse and is far far better looking in person than her pictures.

Cracking GFE from a nice polite girl.

Only downside was no air con in her hotel room. Fucking sweaty!

Offline lewishamguy

Post op?

I've had a few impressions from her face although I can't tell how she looks in lower department..I thought you'll come to a final verdict about her.  :wacko:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 08:52:48 pm by lewishamguy »

Offline pumps

I've had a few impressions from her face although I can't tell how she looks in lower department..I thought you'll come to a final verdict about her.  :wacko:

Lol few dodgy signs, quite tall with broad shoulders, dodgy face but I don't know at the end of the day.

The guys that have seen her will know best and they say it's good!

Looked at her pg pictures and there's a lot off labia going on personally I don't think that looks too bad, looks like she did abit of anal too.

holland

Lol few dodgy signs, quite tall with broad shoulders, dodgy face but I don't know at the end of the day.

The guys that have seen her will know best and they say it's good!

Looked at her pg pictures and there's a lot off labia going on personally I don't think that looks too bad, looks like she did abit of anal too.

Thanks Pumps.

I share her pg before expires.

Great pussy :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 09:35:05 pm by holland »

Offline rasclatbobby

Any guesses when she'll be back?

Offline rob75

All looks normal enough to me.

sean70

Check us analysing the pussy pics "in detail" ... :D That said love this forum!

Offline Screwbull

Anyone had any issues contacting her recently?

Offline x999x

Does anyone know if she's still around?

Offline The_Don

Does anyone know if she's still around?

Yes, she is are you looking to punt her and will you leave a review, if you do  :unknown:

As if may help genuine punters, when researching a W/G for a punt

Offline Jjsmith76

Yes I saw her recently- would not recommend. I'll post a review

Offline The_Don

Yes I saw her recently- would not recommend. I'll post a review

Thanks in advance for the review.