Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A real woman or not?  (Read 3973 times)

Offline peewee

There has been some chatter on here that Sarakate External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only was at one time a man.

Does anyone know whether this is true or is it just gossip?

Has anyone actually asked her the question?

Offline peewee

Have none of you any experience or ideas about this one?

Online lewishamguy

According to her pictures I got the strong impression she was a bloke.  :sarcastic:

Offline pewpewpew

Thing you have to ask yourself is if it looks like a bloke but isn't would you want to have a go? As soon as the thought that it might be a ts comes to mind it's time to move on (unless that's what you're after)

endomorph

I referred her/him to the earlier discussion here. She/he made no comment.

Biscuitman

There has been some chatter on here that Sarakate External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only was at one time a man.

Does anyone know whether this is true or is it just gossip?

Has anyone actually asked her the question?
Are you looking to book her/him?

Offline kaj314

guessing from the 1000+ positive review that she may be a woman!!!! tricky one though....i remember calling her a couple of years back, and she sounded like a woman, ended up not meeting, so couldn't confirm

Offline peewee

But not one revue on here, as far as I can see.

Offline stockings_lover

I thought I'd log in to Adultwork to have a look for myself and must say that on her normal Gallery photos, I'd say real all woman, all cis-woman. I've met my fair share of trans women (pre-op and post-op) and she has a very femme look.

However...I thought I'd check out her Private Gallery. And now I think the opposite! She has a great body in every regard, but her pussy photos (in my opinion) give away the fact that she is post-op. Some very minor scarring either side and the shape of her pussy lips and clitty suggest to me she is posy-op trans.

Fair play though...she looks hot, has 1000+ reviews and I'm tempted to visit her!!

SL

Offline Sparta Prada

Before I joined UKP I visited Kate a couple of times. This is going back at least 4 years ago.

When I first called her there were two things that stuck in my mind:

1) at the time she listed her area as Redbridge when she actually operates from Barking. When I asked her about this during a meet she admitted using Redbridge as it is a classier area than Barking and Dagenham, and didn't want to put off potential clients who didn't want to come to the area. In truth she operated from a nice house in Barking at the time, and reading her profile she does state Barking as her location albeit in a very vague way!

2) she has a great phone manner, but I did think her voice was quite deep but I put this down to her Liverpudlian accent and perhaps a smoking habit.

I did go on to meet her a couple of times, and to be honest I had a really nice time. She's quite passionate and does all the services on her profile for no extra fees. After the two visits I stopped seeing Kate simply as I wanted to meet other wgs, but would have been happy to recommend her had I been aware of UKP at the time and done a review.

It's only been since seeing a few whispers on here that the thought of Kate being post op has come into my mind. When I look at the profile pics (I have never seen her PG) and remember her deep voice that I suspect that the rumours are true.

Offline Discoballs

Well as I've always said in these cases , you've gotta judge for yourself. She does look very masculine in some photos. It all depends if thats what your looking for .. A masculine woman or a feminine bloke. . you pay your money and take your choice.

cockneybstrd

Is this the same person?

External Link/Members Only

SL

I wont ask how you chanced upon this profile

but looking at the evidence

uses the same first name sara

makes references to liverpool sparta says the geezer is a scouser

east london essex sparta states he saw him in that area

i think thats proof enough its a geezer

Offline Xtro

Legs 800 is a TV club in East London:- External Link/Members Only
Guess who attends?

Not exactly proof of being a geezer, but some pretty "convincing" circumstantial evidence.