Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your choice: Baby Shark or Maylin?  (Read 1065 times)

Online davesixtseven

Hello folks,

Considering a punt in the next days or weeks depending on availability, and two options stand out to me from my "Likely" HL...

Baby Shark: External Link/Members Only
Maylin: External Link/Members Only

Yes, I've read their reviews.
Yes, I've looked at their photos (public, not PG yet).
No, I've not yet bought any movies.

I'm not looking for advice, but if you've visited both, I'd value your insights...  :thumbsup:

Who would you visit?
or, if you like
Who would you visit first?  :D

Online Steely Dan

Typo in baby shark link. Here is a cleaner one showing her many positives.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not seen either, but noticed both.  Baby sharks negatives are more for logistics (missed booking etc) rather than being a bad fuck.  So I'd think her many positives tip the balance.  Plus I love Thai girls.
(hint: always take link from bottom of her page rather than your browser)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 09:28:38 pm by Steely Dan »

Online davesixtseven

Yeah, apols, saw it soon after posting - thanks for that.  :thumbsup:

...I mean, it's 2024, so I suppose we can't expect 10 minutes of editing on a post anywhere, right?  :sarcastic:  :rolleyes: :)

Online advent2016

Hello folks,

Considering a punt in the next days or weeks depending on availability, and two options stand out to me from my "Likely" HL...

Baby Shark: External Link/Members Only
Maylin: External Link/Members Only

Yes, I've read their reviews.
Yes, I've looked at their photos (public, not PG yet).
No, I've not yet bought any movies.

I'm not looking for advice, but if you've visited both, I'd value your insights...  :thumbsup:

Who would you visit?
or, if you like
Who would you visit first?  :D

I've seen both BS many times Maylin about 3, She went downhill for me; robotic and trying to get me out of door quickly. Whereas BS for me is always fresh and fun and gives me great service and I haven't gone back to Maylin.
Obviously YMMV

Offline tp69

I've seen Jessy plenty. Sexy girl, very raunchy, fun personality. Haven't seen Maylin.

Offline Dead Wood

I've seen them both.  I'd go Baby Shark every time. 

:hi:

Offline JonasG

In terms of foreplay and DFK Maylin definitely. 2nd time i saw Jessy DFK wasn't as good as the 1st time while Maylin more consistent.

But sex with Jessy better and more vigorous and fun. It's more laboured with Maylin. So depends what you like really.

But neither i would say are top tier WGs. Plan B types.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 07:53:12 pm by JonasG »

Offline Bdk78

Maylin was more sensual GFE for me where as baby shark was more PSE in vigorousness. Depends on what you're looking for I guess.

Offline shyleo

Fully agree with Jonas.
They both excellent in thier own sexy and naughty way.

Online davesixtseven

Thanks for all of the insights - didn't happen in the end.

BS sent a list of (not cheap) extras which made me raise my eyebrows - plus my schedule changed. All helpful tho, thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline Surrey1974

What is BS list of high extras?
I have seen her lots with OWO & CIM £10 each. Has this changed & what are the others?

Online davesixtseven

What is BS list of high extras?
I have seen her lots with OWO & CIM £10 each. Has this changed & what are the others?

SMS from earlier this month - no extras included in the published AW rates. Extras are:

Anal £40
Owo £10
CIM £10
Rim £20
OWO + CIM  £20 (really? Am shocked...  :D)
2 pops in 30 mins £10

Available 1100 - 2200 - not clear if last appt is at 2200, or if that's the end of the final appt.

Online davesixtseven

So maybe the extras are cheap - I think I just looked at the headline rates - the extras when added make the headlines less good value IMO. YMMV, of course...

Offline Surrey1974

That is usual Thai prices really so she isn't taking the piss as good value for money.  If you went to see Thai agency girls like Olina OWO&CIM is included for £150 a hour so price is the same as BS. 

Whereas Maylin is £150 for a hour and on top of that is £30 for CIM.

I have seen both which both are great experience.  I last saw Maylin when she done £130 hour which did not include CIM.  With that price hike won't be seeing her again.

Online davesixtseven

Yeah, I know. I think - and I wonder if a few of us might do this when an SP is in our HL for a while and we are waiting, waiting until That Time when our location might work and they are available and... and... so we (I) remember the headline rate and the (At discretion) items are forgotten, then reality bites when an SMS exchange lists the extras, and our £80 h/h punt has become something which burns our budget...

Still, it's apparent from reading that BS is generally worth the investment of time and £. Happy punting, one and all...  :D