Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nipple Twister  (Read 815 times)

JustAnotherPunter

Hey :hi: Had a 15 minute booking today with an Asian girl, so i'm fucking her missionary with her hands all over me and then she starts playing/twisting my nipples as I fuck her, must have a thing for nipples :lol: She did this for several minutes which I didn't mind as she seemed to be enjoying it... but just wondered has anyone else had a girl do this before or something else equally unusual as you fucked them?

Offline brightperv

I'm ok with touching but if someone twists / tweaks them I am not into that at all. I have a few girls try it but I have shut it down pretty quickly when starts.

Offline smiths

Hey :hi: Had a 15 minute booking today with an Asian girl, so i'm fucking her missionary with her hands all over me and then she starts playing/twisting my nipples as I fuck her, must have a thing for nipples :lol: She did this for several minutes which I didn't mind as she seemed to be enjoying it... but just wondered has anyone else had a girl do this before or something else equally unusual as you fucked them?

I certainly have numerous times, in fact most WGs i punted with used to do this years ago. Does nothing for me so am glad few do it nowadays unasked.

k

Was it clockwise?  Or anticlockwise?  Did you speed up, slow down accordingly?  Sounds like you didn't if she persisted.

Girls love my nipples because as soon as they realise I'm so sensitive there they use it as a means of control, so my above comment does have a serious side to it.

JustAnotherPunter

I wouldn't request it but it doesn't bother me, It's more that it's shows the girl is into it and isn't just laying there motionless as some girls do.

JustAnotherPunter

Was it clockwise?  Or anticlockwise?  Did you speed up, slow down accordingly?  Sounds like you didn't if she persisted.

Both I think  :D She wasn't doing it as a way to tell me to slow down or speed up, she just seemed to enjoy touching them.